Fresh News Cat Litter - 1 Bag (25 lbs)

by Fresh News

Fresh News Paper Cat Litter is the best litter for your cat the environment and your home! The highly absorbent soft pellets retain their form helping to reduce tracking around your home. It is made from 100% post consumer www. papergatorrecycling.com biodegradable paper; helping to reduce waste in landfills and save trees from being harvested. Fresh News Cat Litter is also made with Baking Soda to help neutralize litter tray odors. It has twice the volume of clay so you get almost double the number of litter box fills as clay per pound.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh News Cat Litter - 1 Bag (25 lbs)!
Waco
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
MY COUSIN SHE HAS ABOUT THREE LITTLE KITTENS AND SHE'S CRAZY ABOUT THEM THERE LIKE HER CHILDREN AND SHE REALLY TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM MAKE SURE THEY HAVE THERE SHOTS AND ALL NATURAL FOOD AND I KNOW SHE WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS IT WOULD BE A NICE GIFT TO GIVE HER FOR HER CATS
Roseville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this litter. This is the only litter i will ever, EVER use. The odor control is unbelievable. Same easy cleanup as the clay litters, does not clump, but you will have no complaints. I always suggest this to my kitty mommies.
Cat / Small
Ashland, OH
FAVORITE CAT LITTER OF ALL TIME! Not kidding! I do not use anything else. Not only does it completely minimize the ammonia smell, the clean up is a breeze! You can literally just dump it out and refill. So happy to have found this!
Cat / Small
Newark, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Good for the price my Lola likes anything ! I'm happy she's not too picky !
Good for the price my Lola likes anything ! I'm happy she's not too picky !
Other / Small