Fresh Mozzarella Ball by BelGioioso (8 ounce)

by Belgioioso

BelGioioso Cheese has been specializing in all-natural, award-winning Italian cheeses for over 20 years. They are a Wisconsin-based company that consists of five state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities. Each plant specializes in a specific cheese and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh Mozzarella Ball by BelGioioso (8 ounce)!
Colleen S.
Barrington, RI
Fresh Mozzarella Ball by BelGioioso (8 ounce) uploaded by Colleen S.
Fresh Mozzarella Ball by BelGioioso (8 ounce) uploaded by Colleen S.
Purchased at: Target
I love this fresh mozzarella cheese. It is prefect for capris salads or to eat alone. I cook on top of pizza. It heats up beautifully, has an delicious taste. I would recommend buying a few. Goes fast I. My house.
Sara W.
Fresh Mozzarella Ball by BelGioioso (8 ounce) uploaded by Sara W.
All hail my favorite mozzarella! 🙌 I use this often in the kitchen with my summer favs being caprese salad and this grilled caprese pizza. Like... WHOA. So delicious. It melts so well and evenly and is a summer staple in our household.
Mya R.
miami, FL
Purchased at: Publix
i love cheese but i REALLY love mozzarella! if im going to publix and want to find a good snack this cheese with some crackers is always the best. It taste super fresh & delicious 💕💕💫
Diane G.
Laura, IL
Love this cheese. This is my go to for salads, pizza and lasagna! It's so rich, creamy and flavorful.
DenaMarie S.
Iona, SD
These are so good once I open it, it’s gone in no time and even with my lactose intolerance I don’t usually have a problem with this! It’s a little higher priced but it NEVER goes to waste so worth the price!
Crystal O.
Riverdale, NJ
This is my favorite brand of fresh mozzarella from the grocery store. It's always super fresh and has a great texture. It's not too tough like some fresh mozzarella can be. It's perfect with a little salt just on its own. I also sometimes put a bit of balsamic glaze on it and top it on a cracker. So delicious!!!
Isabella S.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Best low fat mozzarella cheese you’ll find in the market. It stays fresh for a long period of time if you keep it well refrigerated. You can use it in recipes, or eat it alone. The calorie content is great too.
Vanessa D.
Kissimmee
Can’t go wrong with fresh mozzarella. Literally the best cheese for anything from melting to sandwiches. We buy them by the dozen monthly. Not exaggerating!
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
Y'all this is my favorite mozzarella. SERIOUSLY. I make pesto pasta for my hubby and I regularly and I've found this to be the best out there! I soak it in balsamic and it absorbs the flavor so well. So soft and melts like a dream. 10/10 recommend!!!

Looking for your answer?