What to Do When Your Nails Just Won't Grow
Please reconnect the following networks to maintain your Social Impact. The connection may have expired.
Which skin type is it good for?
Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive
A fast-absorbing, nourishing cream with shea butter that softens hands and protects against dryness for 24-hour hydration while leaving a subtle but iconic Fresh scent.
If you want to know more…
Hands are often one of the first places to show signs of aging, so they need to be continuously hydrated. Fresh Moisturizing Hand Creams are specially formulated to absorb quickly with no sticky after feel and protect against dryness while leaving a subtle, iconic Fresh scent. The nourishing cream is fortified with cupuacu, sal seed, and shea butters to help moisturize for 24 hours and promote suppleness, while vitamin E helps to soften and protect. The result: a luxurious skin-soothing experience.
It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates
In vivo test:
- Proven to hydrate for 24 hours
- 97% reported it was highly hydrating
- 97% felt the texture of their hands was soft and supple
- 90% reported it visibly improved the appearance of their hands
- 87% said it maintained healthy-looking nails and cuticles
- Stash this travel-size hand cream in your handbag to keep hands moisturized on the go (and after every handwashing)- Apply to the nail area for healthier-looking cuticles
- Pair with a Fresh Eau de Parfum for a head-to-toe sensorial experience.