BY FRESH #62 in Hand Cream

Which skin type is it good for?

Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive

A fast-absorbing, nourishing cream with shea butter that softens hands and protects against dryness for 24-hour hydration while leaving a subtle but iconic Fresh scent.

Solutions for:

- Dryness

If you want to know more…

Hands are often one of the first places to show signs of aging, so they need to be continuously hydrated. Fresh Moisturizing Hand Creams are specially formulated to absorb quickly with no sticky after feel and protect against dryness while leaving a subtle, iconic Fresh scent. The nourishing cream is fortified with cupuacu, sal seed, and shea butters to help moisturize for 24 hours and promote suppleness, while vitamin E helps to soften and protect. The result: a luxurious skin-soothing experience.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

- 97% felt the texture of their hands was soft and supple

- 90% reported it visibly improved the appearance of their hands

- 87% said it maintained healthy-looking nails and cuticles

Beauty tips:

- Stash this travel-size hand cream in your handbag to keep hands moisturized on the go (and after every handwashing)- Apply to the nail area for healthier-looking cuticles

- Pair with a Fresh Eau de Parfum for a head-to-toe sensorial experience.

Buy on Sephora
Mai L.
Mai L.
I stumbled upon this product at Sephora and fell In love with it. The smell is pleasant and not too strong to the point where I would get a headache. Most importantly, this product feels amazing on my hand. I have very dry skin so this product helps hydrated my hands. I don't mind reapply the lotion after washing my hands but it would be nice if Fresh created a waterproof hydrating hand lotion. That would be awesome. Overall, I will definitely be repurchasing this once I run out.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this hand cream. It smells so good and has great ingredients in it. It is very effective and leaves your skin feeling so smooth. I love how just a little bit of it works so good! I highly reccomend this product to you.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
I keep this in my bag. It's so convenient and keeps my hands so soft. It also smells so good I love it. This was actually gifted to me and I was hesitant cause my skin is sensitive but it worked really well and I buy it often when I run out of it. My go to, can't live without it.
Jo J.
Jo J.
Delaware
The scent is to die for. I absolutely love anything honeysuckle, and this did not let me down. Creamy and luxurious on your skin. The only downside was it took forever to soak in. My hands did feel a little greasy at first, but afterwards they were very soft and smelled great!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Remington, VA
Smells so good and keeps my hands soft. One thing i really like about it that you don't normally see in hand creams is that it doesn't leave your hands oily and most hand creams do that.
Samuel P.
Samuel P.
left my hands king of greasy but for sure moisturizing. i use it about twice a day and it works nicely and smells nice. i prefer some other hand cream just cause it's kind of pricey for just being a standard hand cream.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
This is my new favorite hand cream. Hands down (pun intended). It ACTUALLY smells like Honeysuckle. I purchased it at Sephora for $14, and bought two more within a week to stock up. I highly recommend this to others!
Felis A.
Felis A.
Jersey City, NJ
I have super sensitive skin but this product worked created on it. I have combination skin and it left the dryness in my skin very moisturized and the oily parts tamed. I am very satisfied with this product
Leah B.
Leah B.
Fresh is such a great brand. I love their face masks and this is a very moisturizing hand lotion. I love Honeysuckle and this formula smells lovely without being too strong or overpowering. <3
Alma A.
Alma A.
Fresno, CA
This hand cream is by far the best. It smells incredible and leaves my hands smooth. Compared to other hand creams i used, these by far takes the winner. Its easy to apply and i am satisfied
ana m.
ana m.
Barquisimeto
Does this smell good?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the overall scent on this?
Yumeybis H.
Yumeybis H.
I have very dry and sensitive skin . Can I use this ?
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
How long does the moisture in your skin last? Like will I have to be reapplying it throughout the day or will one time in the morning keep my skin moisturized all day?
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
vale la pena este producto?