BY FRESH

Meadowfoam Cream Treatment Conditioner is both a concentrated conditioner and intensive mask that restores radiance and manageability. Ultra-rich meadowfoam seed oil penetrates hair with ease, repairs damage and dramatically improves texture. Fatty acids from shea butter, olive, wheat herm and sweet almond oils wrap around each hair shaft to seal cuticle, tame frizz and strengthen without weighing hair down  Humectant lecithin attracts and seals moisture into hair shaft; also prevents moisture loss from the scalp and promotes healthy hair conditions at the root  Juicy scent of grapefruit, orange and Italian lemon  Rescues severely dry or chemically treated hair on a daily basis; a weekly must for all hair types as an intensive therapeutic treatment Meadowfoam Cream Treatment Conditioner see more...

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am OBSESSED with this conditioner!! I was introduced by a friend to this product, surprised I hadn't come across it myself being that I love Fresh. It was hard to spend the money on a tube of conditioner, but you are paying for quality and effectiveness and to me that's worth it. Plus, only about a nickel size is needed even for my very long hair. The smell is divine- not at all too strong. I have fine hair that is more on the dry side, and this seriously helped hydrate my ends. My hair is so much healthier, shiny & hydrated. I love this!! Highly highly recommend!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Fort Campbell
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is AMAZING! I have very fine hair and I tend to get oily fast, but this conditioner didn't feel heavy on my hair at all! My hair felt so soft and nourished after one use, and it smells amazing!
Anna K.
Anna K.
This fresh shampoo didn't really do much for my hair. It cleaned it and it smells good but I wasn't really impressed with it to justify the price
natalie g.
natalie g.
corpus christi tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this brand it so gentle on my face the project hope condition of my face it made it look real healthy
Allison H.
Allison H.
Pittsburgh
Great conditioner! nothing smelled weird and my roommate and I share the same conditioner, and both of us love it!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Marion
Beauty Junkie Expert
It jas a smooth texture. Go on and stays on. Great product. I enjoued using it amd will continue to use it daily.
Aaliyah H.
Aaliyah H.
Rockford mn
This is a great cleanser, I have combination skin and this keeps it nice and clean without striping my natural oils!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Bradenton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product and the Fresh skincare line. It always leaves my skin feeling clean, rejuvenated and glowing!
Emilly🎀 S.
Emilly🎀 S.
Diadema
Muito bom, gostaria de ter outra amostra, porque esse produto realmente me surpreendeu. Gostaria muito de ter outra oportunidade de uso.