BY FRESH

A collection of spa-worthy essentials that contains everything needed to exfoliate, hydrate, firm, and purify skin wrapped in an elegant gold-accented gift box. Indulge in a spa-worthy skin care ritual at home. Whether exfoliating, hydrating, firming, or purifying, these pampering treatments reveal soft, supple skin. Sugar Face Polish is a gentle exfoliating mask made with real brown sugar that instantly softens and smooths all skin types for a more radiant complexion. Rose Face Mask is a hydrating and toning mask for all skin types infused with real rose petals that leaves the complexion radiant and supple. Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask is an intensely moisturizing treatment that works in synch with the skin's natural nighttime recovery process to achieve a lifted, firmer look by the morning. Umbrian Clay Mattifying Mask is a multifunctional formula for normal to oily skin that can be used as a purifying mask, a daily deep cleanser, or to minimize small imperfections. This set contains:- 1 oz Sugar Face Polish- 1 oz Rose Face Mask- 1 oz Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask- 1 oz Umbrian Clay Mattifying Mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

somaia e.
West New York, NJ
Amazing! Completely changed my skin. It's best for the winter. It is so lightweight but very moisturizing. It's very good for people who wanna try this out before buying the full box. This is apart of my daily skin routine and I would recommend this to anyone who has troubled skin!
Natalie J.
I really enjoyed this grave mask it has a few different steps but it was easy to put on and take off and was very affordable, left my face soft and silky this is overall a great product I highly recommend it to everyone.
Keisha A.
Round Lake, IL
Amazing products! Very hydrating!! My skin was screaming for help and these products has made a huge difference. These are my go to every day products! Would highly recommended them to anyone with dry skin
Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
I have the face polish and I love it helps my dry skin, it is pricey but it does last a very long time great packaging I used it as a sample and then I went and brought some I do recommend for sure.
Katia F.
Philadelphia
Great value for an incredible results. Skin brighter and smoother after 1 use. Gently but effective. You can fell skin lither, softener an fresher. I got the regular size after this try. Highly recommend, worth the money
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
Sets are my absolute favorite way to try out a variety of products from brands I haven't really used that are on the pricier side! This is a great set. Smells lovely and works well.
Gaby H.
Missouri City
This is a great starter kit to use if you’re just trying out products in the skin care line. All of these are must have essentials!!! You get a little bit of everything and is enough product to use daily.
Achelois J.
Redford
The most problems that Every Female and males can relate is Skin Facials problems rather it's acne,
black spots ,blemish. Dull skin oily skin. Sensitive skin You name it. Yes its your 💰 worth if you got the money for it. I recommend following the instructions on the containers.  Its $$$  lol. Its refreshing. I hope u will like it
Valeria F.
Laredo
I was overall happy with this kit. I really enjoyed using it and the scents were wonderful. I did see some difference. I might try these out again. I do recommend this kit!
Lesley L.
Lutz, FL
This Fresh Must Haves kit is an excellent way to try many of the popular fresh products. If you are on the fence about this brand I would recommend buying this product. The variety in this kit satisfies the pickiest beauty buyer!