BY FRESH

A collection of spa-worthy essentials that contains everything needed to exfoliate, hydrate, firm, and purify skin wrapped in an elegant gold-accented gift box. Indulge in a spa-worthy skin care ritual at home. Whether exfoliating, hydrating, firming, or purifying, these pampering treatments reveal soft, supple skin. Sugar Face Polish is a gentle exfoliating mask made with real brown sugar that instantly softens and smooths all skin types for a more radiant complexion. Rose Face Mask is a hydrating and toning mask for all skin types infused with real rose petals that leaves the complexion radiant and supple. Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask is an intensely moisturizing treatment that works in synch with the skin's natural nighttime recovery process to achieve a lifted, firmer look by the morning. Umbrian Clay Mattifying Mask is a multifunctional formula for normal to oily skin that can be used as a purifying mask, a daily deep cleanser, or to minimize small imperfections. This set contains:- 1 oz Sugar Face Polish- 1 oz Rose Face Mask- 1 oz Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask- 1 oz Umbrian Clay Mattifying Mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

MJ C.
Redford
The most problems that Every Female and males can relate is Skin Facials problems rather it's acne,
black spots ,blemish. Dull skin oily skin. Sensitive skin You name it. Yes its your 💰 worth if you got the money for it. I recommend following the instructions on the containers.  Its $$$  lol. Its refreshing. I hope u will like it
Aja L.
lansing
This product is a great product for mild acne, because it works well as a mask, and it will work best on if you have new pimples, because I spotted a pimp growing on my forehead and in two days it started disappearing. I just love it, but it’s a little expensive.
Tr N.
Wichita, Kansas
OMG, i cant wait to used that , because it very very good and smell great. I used everyday for my face, so smoothes and relax. If you have dry skin, you can try to it and the results will make you feel better.
Raven F.
Cleveland
Fresh is an amazing skin care line for people with dry skin. This a regular staple product of mine for all season. It keeps my skin clear and hydrated with a slight glow. However it can be pricey but so worth it. Once I get the money I want to get a whole set from cleanser to mask. Can't get enough of this line.
Bryn C.
Post Falls, ID
Obsessed with these products, first got it as on of my free gifts from Sephora and have never got back to another face cleanser ! Its so easy to use, ive NEVER had one product take off every peice of makeup in one! I dont think ill ever step away from fresh skin care! Its my favorite
Neen S.
I've tried out some fresh products before and have never been that impressed by the line. I think if you are spending more money on skincare you should have higher expectation and want to see a difference in your skin that I just did not see with any of these products.
Joanna Y.
San Francisco, CA
Great products! Cleanser smells great but doesn't lather that much. It really gets your skin clean! The masks are great as well and are fuss free. The rose mask is very moisturizing and the smell is AMAZING (that is if you like rose petals! ) Wish the products were bigger for the price but other than that, love it.
Shanna C.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried the rose petal mask. Received it as a sephora birthday gift. The fragrance was refreshing. A gentle cleanser- so gentle, I'm unsure if it did what it was intended to do.
haily p.
I love using masks on my face. Especially in the morning and at night. I think it's a little pricey but it's some are worth the price and some aren't. i would say it wasn't worth the price. No i wouldn't.
Paige F.
Sheridan
This Worked great for my skin. I have very oily skin and yet it still peels a lot so always looking for face wash/masks to try out. This helped clear up blemishes.