Fresh Mango Fruit

Fresh mango fruit

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh Mango Fruit!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Fresh Mango Fruit uploaded by Jessica H.
I have a mango tree in my backyard and make all kinds of things from Salmon topped with mango salsa to mango sorbet. Mango Margarita’s are favs of friends who come to visit.
Midori L.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
Yum! My son and I love it. Sometimes we juice it in the juicer, & sometimes we freeze cut up chucks for smoothies .
amanda D.
Midway, GA
I enjoy mangos so much either peel and eat or sliced or diced I also enjoy it in a fruit salad and in fruit arrangements mangos are not too high in citrus which is really good for me since I cant do high citrus its so hard to stop eating mangos once you start mangos are amazing
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
My husband bring from Mexico loves mango. I love the flavor but don't care for the way it gets stuck in your teeth. The "meat" if you will. It's sort of stringy. But they're very good for you lots of vitamins. And again best to buy when in season and are large or you'll get mostly pit. They should be slightly soft to the touch and reddish orange color.
Sarah A.
Sanford, NC
Fresh Mango Fruit uploaded by Sarah A.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Very delicious 🤤 and healthy snack! No matter what season you’re in, this is a go to! Simple, or do it up with any recipe!
Maryam K.
Sugar Land, TX
My entireeeeeee family eat mangoes and loveeeee these Althought i was never a bign fan of mango but yeah i can make a mango icecram from these and let me tell you they really dont need sugar that much
Jennifer W.
Red Oak, TX
Mango is good! So easy to cut up and eat straight from the skin of it. Delicious and nutritious. My kids love mangoes!
Jacqueline R.
They are affordable i love the taste of them as well. If you pick them right they taste amazing they are good alone or paired with almost anything
Cheryl S.
Clarkston, MI
I love, love, love mango. You're supposed to be a superfruit and I just love the way it tastes and that consistency. It is a must-have for my smoothies.
Ornida G.
Laveen, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Riped mangos are one of my favorite snacks. I eat mine either plain or with chili and lemon juice. Mango flavored slushies are also a delight treat. There are these juices I love drinking that are mango flavored brand name is Kerns, absolutely love them.

Looking for your answer?