• fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask

BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Sona A.
Stanford, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amaaaaazing mask. 5-minute facial is the right description! It refreshes skin, lightly physically exfoliates when you wash it off, and leaves a wonderful oily residue/sheen behind for extra moisture!
Arianna M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is so moisturizing. In the winter my skin gets extremely dry, so the combination of exfoliation and moisture gets my skin back to normal. It was more expensive than my usual purchases but I’m satisfied with the results it gave. It leaves my skin glowing!
Elizabeth S.
Chicopee, MA
I recently received this mask in my Sephora Play box and only have used it three times, but so far I'm in love with it! I only have it four stars due to the fact I need to try it a little longer to see full results. When I first opened it I absolutely loved the scent. It smells like fresh cucumbers. When applying it to my face the particles in it really exfoliated it and I instantly felt a fresh cooling sensation. It took a bit to rinse it off, but made my face SO SOFT at the end. I would definitely reccomend.
Jocelynn D.
Marlton, NJ
I got the fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask sample in my Sephora PLAY! Box and it’s amazing. This mask is a creamy base with seaweed bits in it and has a plant-based scent. My sister and I actually like how it smells, my husband did not. It’s not for everyone, but the mask certainly is. It’s so smooth and refreshing! Directions say to leave on for 5-minutes to help rejuvenate dull and uneven skin, and then with warm water, massage the skin and rinse. It’s like going to the hair salon and getting that shampoo before your stylist makes you feel like a new woman... the mask is so silky when mixed with water and the seaweed feels like a light exfoliant. I really enjoy using this mask and it’s so gentle on your skin that you can use it 2-3 times per week to get that no-makeup skin whenever you need it. It’s on the pricey side, but if you have the budget I’d say this is a must have in your weekly beauty regimen.
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
I have normal to dry skin and I have occasional break outs. I struggle with constant bumps on my forehead and cheek bones. This stuff works miracles. Its wonderful for dry spots, dullness, and texture. I left this on a few minutes too long and it didn't irritate my skin. After washing off my skin was incredibly soft and my following skin care products felt like they applied so much better. I have a travel size and Im now going back for the full size. I'm hooked.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is not just a mask. This is heaven! It is probably now my most favorite mask of all! I received this particular one in my last month’s Sephora Play! Box and was so happy cause I just looooove Fresh masks. I already had the one with the rose petals and the black tea one, and this little fella was a great addition to my collection! It smells soooooo good and fresh and it has little pieces of seeweed flakes, red algae and lotus seeds in it so when applying it feels like a face scrub (you’re supposed to apply in circular motions). You only need to have it on for 5 minutes. I think its scent is somewhat similar to cucumber-y smell, which I love! While washing it off, you’re also somewhat exfoliating as it really feels like a scrub. I am in love with this mask! If you haven’t tried it yet, then you absolutely should!!!
nancy w.
Minden, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried this fresh lotus youth preserve rescue mask for the first time tonight and I was absolutely amazed when I got done put it on my face I had some little extra on my hands so I went on a scrub my hands with it before I washed it off my hands were absolutely smooth just for those few seconds that it was on my hand so I put my timer on said my bed and waited for the five minutes to go by went through and may the little circular motions and rub my face and you can feel the exfoliation as your massaging your face and then you wash it off and your face feels so amazing and you can see your face just blow and just because you can see the new skin that's there it's just so worth the money it's amazing
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
It's Amazing! Everything you'd expect! A smooth great smelling mask that leaves you feeling hydrated and yourhful...skin from your 20's again!! From a great eco conscious company as well! Cruelty Free with natural ingredients!
EARLY F.
Boulder, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
I love using this mask in the morning before I apply makeup or just when I’m going bare faced and want an extra glow! The little seeds in here are perfect for gentle exfoliation and leave my skin feeling super smooth, while the other ingredients hydrate and leave me with a healthy glow. I have combo/oily skin, but this gives me a perfect drink of hydration without leaving behind a greasy residue. This might be my all time favorite mask!
Bre G.
kenilworth, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask is really good for your skin, it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and helps with some breakouts/congestion. You can definitely smell the seaweed which to me is relaxing but maybe some people might not like it. You only have to leave this on for 5 minutes so it’s perfect to do at night or in the morning before applying makeup!
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora