• fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask

BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Ri b.
Really good mask for anti aging , easy to put on and wash off . Super refreshing on skin
Jennifer H.
Berkeley, CA
It’s a good rescue mask, helps to settle down your skin if it’s in a bad condition (ex. Breakouts). The scent is nice and but there are little lotus sends that makes it hard to wash off.
Uliana I.
I was satisfied with my skin after applying it. Good mask but for that price you can find much better one :)
Zauya P.
Zionsville , IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a sample in one of my Sephora play boxes and fell in love with it instantly after just one use. It exfoliates and brightens your skin instantly! It’s pricey but any product that can give me instant brightness is a winner for me. The scent is also very nice and fresh.
Rebekah V.
Bonita, CA
My FAVORITE face mask. I always get a sample of this whenever I’m in Sephora, literally every time, so that I never have to use up too much of my actual jar (because honestly, she’s pricey). I would never spend over $40 for a mask unless it is THAT good, and trust me, this product is that good. There is an immediate and visible difference after using this product, it has a plumping effect that is comparable to the kate Somerville wrinkle warrior plumping mask. It also has this fresh, clean smell to it, like cucumbers and floral accents.
Itati T.
Glendale, AZ
This stuff is amazing!!!! I used it once and fell in love it leaves your skin so soft and beautiful. It brightens up the skin and makes it look so moisturized. Def recommend. It’s a bit pricey but it’s worth all the money.
Charpella r.
Fresh brand is truly that fresh on your skin and fresh on your pocket it is effective it comes in a jar a little goes a long way I fell in love with the first try the next day I did it again now I am a fan of this brand be ause it is conscious of the earth I would never run out of these mask I love the Brand
Ayako C.
Irvine, CA
It gives your skin great boost, keeps it soft, feels refreshed after use. Not sure if it does anything long term though.
Desirae R.
Tulsa, OK
This mask is kind of a exfoliating cleanser/mask one. I keep it in my shower and put it on after I cleanse and while I’m shaving my legs. It sets on the skin and then as you remove it there are tiny like walnuts shells or something that he’ll to exfoliate. It smells so yummy and my skin feels rescued for sure!
Sona A.
Stanford, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amaaaaazing mask. 5-minute facial is the right description! It refreshes skin, lightly physically exfoliates when you wash it off, and leaves a wonderful oily residue/sheen behind for extra moisture!
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora