• fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask

BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask

Start your review of fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Karen F.
Bellevue, WA
I am in love with this product. It is very hydrating and improve your skin texture. after washing this product, you'll feel that your skin is incredibly smooth, plumper, and more youthful.
Rylee T.
Toronto
Great face mask for keeping skin young and fresh! Purchased mine at sephora, not over priced and totally worth it!
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
FRESH HAS SAVED MY LIFE!

I had terrible, terrible adult acne when I turned 19. Never had acne before, cystic at that! It was the worst. It was painful physically & emotionally. I was getting made fun of at work, I stopped taking photos or making eye contact and I just had no self esteem, I'll be honest.

It's a long story, but I used to work at Sephora & a rep for Fresh "challenged" me to try a routine for a month, take a before & after picture.

So I did....and I couldn't believe my eyes. All the inflammation disappeared and the redness wasn't so intense.

So I tried another month, it was freakin MAGIC. Pushed it to a third month and MY SKIN FELT SO PERFECT AFTER THREE YEARS OF THIS HORRIFYING ACNE.

I had an entire Fresh ritual, 2x daily
1. Wash with fresh Soy Face Cleanser
2. fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Facial Toner
3. fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum
4. fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream

Using fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask 2-3x a week will really clear things up fast!

This transformation happened over a three month period when I was 22. It's been over a year now and I rarely wear makeup outside if I'm not working. Never thought I'd ever see the day where I could go outside without crying because someone laughed or stared at me too look.

I will forever be grateful and I can confidently say that Fresh changed my life and brought my confidence back.
Samantha H.
Amherst
This gives you a fresh feeling. Makes the skin feel youthful and hydrated. I bought this product online. It's a great value.
Leah H.
Newton Aycliffe
Absolutely amazing ! Makes your skin feel great and fresh and keeps it soft and hydrated for over a week . Although I use many great products on my face these are definitely the best and makes me feel amazing !
Trisha.B B.
ozone park
fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream
Love love love this. I got a sample from Sephora and it’s the best thing ever ! Highly recommend
Alina S.
Pittsburgh
Definitely a weird texture. The seeds kind of freaked me out but definitely a pleasant smell and lovely results as far as making my skin more plump and refreshed. Love how gooey I am after using it for the first time even.
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
I think this mask works, especially if you’re on the dryer side. However, since I have combination skin and all, I feel like it made my skin more oily quicker. aside from that I didn’t see much of a difference to my skin though
Halena d.
Calgary, AB
This new fresh mask is amazing !! It’s a quick fix to smooth out your skin texture if you wake up and your skin has gone bananas. Also makes the application of your makeup look a ton better. Would highly recommend to anyone acne prone!
Phuong B.
It stings my skin, and the aduki bean pieces are too big/harsh to use for exfoliating.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora