• fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask

BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask

Start your review of fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hannah B.
Edgewater
This product is not worth the buy if you ask me. Another product from this brand that I returned just after one use. The scent is way too strong for me to handle. Plus it irritated my skin so bad. I had burning red checks and small tiny bumps covering my face (after just one use) I do have sensitive skin, so that may have contributed to it. I’ve heard nothing but great things about this product, but everyone’s skin is different and mine just couldn’t handle it.
Rae-Anne & Rekeisha G.
Barnoldswick
I actually had to remove the product off my face sooner than the desired amount of time, because it began to "burn' my skin, I know I have sensitive skin and I have areas which are more sensitive than others, so it could be because of this. I don't have a proper review as I got worried it would affect my skin. But it smelt so nice, it was a shame. :(
Cassondra M.
Allston, MA
I got this as a sample in my sephora play box and when I used it, it instantly burned my face. It was so bad that I had to quickly rinse it off. It left my face red for a few days and gave me some weird blister bumps on my lips. If you have sensitive skin be careful.
Mia V.
Richmond
I got this mask as a sample in a Sephora Play subscription box earlier this year. I was excited to try it out. However, I noticed that it has a very strong seaweed scent. And when applied to my face my skin burned and became very irritated. Not recommended for sensitive skin
Elizabeth T.
edinburg, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Hate it! The smell is horrible! Couldn’t get it off my face fast enough; I shouldn’t have applied it in the first place.
Kayla H.
I do not recommend this if you have sensitive skin. It felt really good while applying, but it started to burn and turn into a rash. After taking it off I had red bumps on my skin for a couple of days.
Nela K.
Hated this. I have super oily and combo skin. This was super greasy and caused me to break out. Probably better for people with super dry/normal skin.
Janie D.
Montreal, QC
This mask smells pretty bad. It also has a weird texture, like it is meant to be an exfoliator but you should not exfoliate with it. It was very disapointing and I saw not difference after using. Very unpleasant experience and will not use again.
Sarah R.
I have oily, very textured, acne prone skin. I didn’t see great results right after use however a few hours later my chin was completely broken out. I tried to use it again with the same results. Eventually I threw it out.
evey b.
wasn’t impressed at all. this mask is expensive and ineffective. for my skin type this mask did not do anything!!! i was very disappointed. nothing was achieved that if claimed!! maybe just not for my skin type
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora