• fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask

BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
I love using this mask on my entire face. The seaweed is an excellent texture that feels great when slathered on. It makes my skin feel firm.
member-344d1
LOVE this mask. One of my favorites, worth every penny. Leaves skin glowing and smooth. Very gentle on my sensitive skin. I received this in a subscription box initially and now I’m hooked! I love it’s natural smell as well
Ana D.
I love this rescue mask!! Is amazing, the product is gentle! And is refreshing 😍😍 I really love it
Jaiden P.
So glad I got to try this. Scent, texture, consistency, all amazing for a seaweed based mask. Surprisingly enough, it exfoliated and warms up your skin. It's no joke. This mask here ain't messing around.
Halie S.
Horseheads
I love this! I love to use it on my no makeup days it just makes my face looks so bright and awake! It is very gentle and effective! I will definitely be purchasing from Sephora again! I recommend this to anyone!
Vanessa D.
This mask helps nourish the skin and leave it glowing and full of hydration and life. Helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles and give your skin a kiss of life!
Jill R.
N Chesterfld, VA
Skin feels really refreshed after using. Love the exfoliation that it gives and the fact that it only takes 10 minutes!
Brittany A.
Kansas City , MO
I love this mask! It was my favorite out of a beauty insider points box. My face was vibrant, and tingly (in a good way) it’s the one I am considering buying full size- though all had something nice to bring to the table.
Keys L.
Winnipeg, WA
My favourite way to use this mask is to apply it generously all over a freshly cleaned face. Run a hot bath and hang out in the tub until the mask has finished cooling. Then gently rub my hands in circles for the exfoliates to take action. Gently wipe off with a wet wash cloth. It’s so gentle, smells so fresh and my face always feels and looks well hydrated. I would recommend this to anyone!
Anais N.
miami
I swear I could use this mask everyday. It’s beyond hydrating and leaves your skin feeling so so so soft! I have combination skin and I don’t find that it leaves a greasy feeling on my skin. It doesn’t clog my pores or break me out. It hydrates, soothes, and it’s also exfoliating! Love!!!
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora