BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Gabrielle W.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I really love Fresh skincare products. Even when my skin is sensitive and irritated, they work wonders!
Emely M.
Rockville, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells amazing ! Leaves your skin feeling great after use ! Follow up with Youth Preserve moisturizer
Krystal G.
Monroe
I love the smell of this product! My skin feels super hydrated after use. It's gentle but effective.
Camila A.
Bloomsburg
I like the product enough to keep using but I would look into buying it again. It smells like pickles
Lexi S.
Bloomington
I didn’t see much of a difference from the mask and I actually let a weird burning sensation from it
Sheila R.
Love this mask. Made my skin feel amazing overnight. A little expensive but worth it. Would buy again
Audrey K.
Minneapolis
Decent, got as a free sample. Did hydrate but not for long. Wouldn’t buy due to price and no results
Jasmine P.
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Amazing product with amazing results ! Leaves skin soft and radiant! On the pricey side but worth i!
PaChi M.
Love this stuff!! It made my skin look and feel so much smoother and gave me an instant healthy glow.
Jessica S.
I like this because it helps you look younger
And leaves your skin really soft and it is exfoliating.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora