BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Dina B.
Huntersville, NC
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Smells good, not “heavy” on skin. Moisturizes well but if you have dry skin you might need something else
| 1.
Apple Valley
Grate to use 😍😍 need more!!!! Wanna review on here with it and my YouTube video!!! I bought at sephora !
Vanessa R.
Wardensville, WV
This smells just like cucumbers and gives a nice exfoliation. It left my skin feeling plump and smooth.
Virginia C.
Not as big of a fan of this particular mask as the others this brand has. Smells a little weird to me.
Amelia B.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
It made my skin feel nice but I wouldn’t buy it again. I have sensitive skin and this was very gentle.
Tiffany H.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
it is expensive but is a great mask, however the smell is not the best, but the ingredients are amazig
Angie R.
Lexington, KY
I got this as a sample and it’s actually my favorite face mask I’ve ever tried. The reviews don’t lie.
Taylor R.
Ponchatoula, LA
This mask was a great texture and left my skin feeling super soft after! I would definitely recommend!
Maura S.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Other more...
Amazing mask! perfect for any skin type! especially oily. Packaging is so cute and easy to travel with!
Jeannie T.
YALL NEED THIS!!!! best moisturizing and hydrating face mask leaving your skin flawless and glowing:))!
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora