BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

kimberly p.
I received this as a product in a subscription box and it has been one of my favorite items yet. It smells good and has a smooth texture. I love the way it makes my skin feel. It is definitely a product and brand i’ll continue to use.
Jayden L.
Iowa Falls, IA
I love this mask even though I have been addicted to face masks. I got it at Sephora. This was my first time trying it and it really gave my face a soft smooth feeling. I would buy again definitely a little pricy but well worth it.
Kristi B.
Eastland
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVED this face masks it smells like cucumber to me. I received this in a Sephora box and I use it every night before the shower. It has small chunks of something in it (I don’t know) but it’s still so perfect for my skin and doesn’t dry it or make it red. 10 out of 10
Lauren G.
I just bought this a few months ago and try to do the mask two times a week. The mask is so refreshing. It will leave your skin feel smooth and hydrated. Really gets rid of dead skin and exfoliates in all the right places. fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask
Katie S.
Glencoe, IL
This mask unfortunately has some issues with it. First, this is the first exfoliating product I’ve used that actually hurts even when exfoliating gently. The exfoliants are super sharp for my sensitive skin!
Second, I rarely complain about smells, and even though the smell is very subtle, it’s pretty gross, but that should be expected since it’s made with seaweed.
Overall, I won’t be repurchasing because I have a lot more gentler exfoliating/peel products.
Arlene T.
I got this product in the Sephora Play Box . At first I wasn’t excited about it but when I tried it I could not stop using it. It leaves the skin very smooth after just one use. I will definitely be getting the full size mask .
Rachel T.
Marina Del Rey
I love how this mask makes my face feel plump and hydrated in such a short amount of time. I have sensitive skin and using this is no problem at all. The smell is nice and the product feels clean. I really like that you can see the actual ingredients.
Ronni J.
Greer, SC
Love this product! Makes my skin so plump & youthful looking. It also made my pores look really small & not clogged. I love how it didn’t dry out my skin like most pore tightening masks. Not to mention it smells soooo good.
Elizabeth G.
brownsville, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask is something that is amazing product for when your skin needs a little extra TLC. Its rich creamy formula smells amazing and when applied to your face and neck, you get a cool relaxing sensation and afterwards your skin has a beautiful silky softness to it. Some masks leave you with an oily mess after but not this, this leaves you with just very hydrated, soft, taken care of skin. Absolute win.
Tabitha A.
Santa Monica, CA
I absolutely loved this mask! It felt nice and refreshing - as well as moisturizing while washing off. My face was smooth and super soft afterwards. I would highly recommend this face mask to anyone shopping for a new one.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora