BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

• I want to try this so bad ! Is this good for acne prone s...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for adult acne ?2 Answers
  • fresh lotus mask or sephora mask 🧐🧐2 Answers
Griselda M.
united states
I got a sample of this at sephora. It cleans out my face and leaves it so soft. It cleans out all of the dead skin on my face.
Haley C.
Findlay
This was so beyond irritating on my skin! I’m not sure if it had a strong fragrance, but it was too much for my sensitive skin.
member-1c941
Again, this is nice, but not worth $40 or whatever the price. I didn’t see any noticeable difference whatsoever after using it.
Alyssa R.
Fort myers, FL
Did not see enough results to justify the price. I wanted more out of this product. I saw almost no change in my skin after use
Coralis R.
Kissimmee
I'm in love since day one, I start using this product that I bought in Sephora for a expensive price, but I will buy it again.
Payton H.
Valdese, NC
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Very great mask as long as you don’t mind the smell! Very moisturizing and leaves the face radiant! Well worth the cost!
Cheyenne D.
Pearson, GA
I love this product, it makes my skin feel so good after putting it on! It seems to be working well and the packaging is nice!
Cindy J.
I liked the rose one better. I really like all of the Fresh products . I will is recommend them for anyone with sensitive skin.
Cindy G.
Love the way this smells, makes me feel super relaxed while applying it. My skin looks less dull and super soft after using it.
Anjalie G.
Jamaica, NY
I love this.. probably the best product I have in my skin care to be honest 😌 but I really really need to go get another one 😂
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora