BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

• I want to try this so bad ! Is this good for acne prone s...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for adult acne ?2 Answers
  • fresh lotus mask or sephora mask 🧐🧐2 Answers
Jackie C.
Works great. I was very pleased with the results. It was easy to use snd I would highly recommend it. The price is reasonable, too.
Samantha H.
Amherst
This gives you a fresh feeling. Makes the skin feel youthful and hydrated. I bought this product online. It's a great value.
Rachel L.
I LOVE THIS ITEM it is so good it feels like cold when you first put it on but then heat up and u take it off and u feel refreshed
Shar H.
So soothing. I just love hope soft my skin feels after this mask. I use it for in dry weather and it makes my skin dewy all day.
Xara M.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This product was great however I had a bad experience with a different fresh product and am now staying away from fresh products.
Casey D.
Lindenhurst , NY
I received this in my Sephora okay box. I enjoyed using the sample. My skin is sensitive and I didn’t break out or get irritated.
Sally S.
I used this quite a few years ago, but I remember really loving it. I have combination/oily complexion that's somewhat sensitive
Michelle G.
Sammamish, WA
Feels so thick and soothing on the skin. Smells amazing as well. Leaves my skin feeling soft, moisturized, and glowy. I love it!
Kayla F.
Browning, MO
This is a brand i would love to further explore. I lobe how this mask makes my face feel so smooth. I like to use it before bed.
Maritza M.
If you haven’t tried this product you are missing out ! This was my first time
Using the product and I will be buying again soon!
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora