BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Gia D.
I feel like all masks kind of do the same thing but this mass health a little different than other mask that I used but in a good way
Jenna A.
Oak Lawn, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
the lotus in here is what i love. it’s definitely super hydrating and brightening. it smells like cucumbers but in a good fresh way.
Breanne L.
Porter, TX
The bomb in a jar. I love all of the lotus products. They smell amazing and really work. Make your skin feel clear amazing and young
Eriana R.
Aurora, CO
I love using this stuff!!! It makes my skin feel so soft after using it and it smells amazing!! Fresh has some of the best products.
Danielle B.
Santa Clarita
Nice mask, I get a lot of these as samples so I’ve never actually purchased it. I like how hydrating it is and it makes my skin soft.
member-97920
It was make for dry skin so I really didn't need it I just wanted to try it. Overall the consistency was good and it smelled amazing
Sloane H.
middletown , RI
I LOVE THIS MASK!! it did wonders for my face! it’s only on for five minutes, but it still manages to make my skin so soft and glowy!
Julianne M.
Miami beach , FL
Love this mask! Fresh is one of my favorites skin care brands, the results in my skin after using any of their products are magical!
Cassie H.
Murrieta, CA
I love this moisturizer. It keeps my skin hydrated but doesn't make me oily or break out. It smells nice without being overwhelming!
Em K.
Myrtle Beach
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This mask is incredible! It made my skin feel so soft and so smooth after I used it. I will definitely be buying this again. LOVE IT
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora