BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Elena R.
Amazing!!!! Lifesaver after using some products that were too stripping, this really restored the moisture in my skin. Worth every penny.
Lynn S.
Lubbock
This mask is so nourishing to the skin. It is also friendly to my sensitive skin. My skin feels so soft and has a beautiful dewy glow!
Maggie J.
Ames,IA
The smell on this was very off putting. I think the product itself was okay but I didn’t notice any big results. Would not repurchase.
Noelle L.
Lindenhurst, NY
I love this. It smells so good, it’s full of good ingredients. The mask only takes 5 minutes and leaves my skin so hydrated and soft !
✧・゚: *.
Wheeling, WV
It packed moisture into my skin! I felt it really helped plump my skin while the exfoliation was gentle enough to not irritate my face.
stephanie h.
Athol
I love this product i have extremely sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me or break me out fresh is becoming one of my go to brands
Perfect mask to refresh your skin especially when your skin looks not that good. I used it in the past 3 months and I really liked it.
Freda C.
Victorville, CA
This left my face really nice, soft and moisturized.... This mask really calms down the redness in my cheeks.... Holy grail for me 😘😘😘
Javeria A.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
I don't think it was a good choice for my skin type. I found it to be drying and didn't work well for me. It did smell pleasant.
Kimberly K.
North Pekin, IL
I love all Fresh beauty products. Their skincare is truly amazing. Leaves your skin soft smooth & hydrated. Fresh is an amazing brand.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora