BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Andressa M.
Margate
Purchased at: Sephora
I only got the small sample size but I’ll be definitely buying it. It has a really nice smell and leaves my skin really fresh and smooth!
Andrea L.
Sioux Falls
Review for: Other more...
I love this brand. The natural ingredients are soothing on the skin and the smell of the products is amazing. Leaves skin feeling silky.
Jenna P.
Denville, NJ
I love this. I usually like to dab it under my eyes nightly. I am young but want to take preventative aging measures and this is perfect
Nic R.
Jersey City
SOOO GOOD. Fave thing this brand has I use it most of the time !! SO WORTH IT! Love it every time so good for the skin and all skin types
Alina A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This mask is very refreshing. It feels like a lotion mixed with exfoliating beads that leaves your face feeling soft and fresh after use.
Roxanne c.
Albuquerque, NM
Smells great, nice texture. Left skin feeling soft and looking glowy. Super easy to use. fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream
ivy m.
Broken Arrow, OK
Makes a difference in minutes!! Love this product. My only complaint is the petals that are in the mask are hard to clean off your skin.
Rachel B.
This was hydrating and thick. However, I didn't see much difference in my skin. This was disappointing. Did not meet expectations.
casslewine L.
Austin, TX
By far one of the best masks on the market. If I could give it 10 stars I would!! Smells wonderful, super hydrating, can’t say enough!!!
Kimberly K.
North Pekin, IL
I love all Fresh beauty products. Their skincare is truly amazing. Leaves your skin soft smooth & hydrated. Fresh is an amazing brand.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora