BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Lindsey G.
Spring , TX
Really nice exfoliating mask. Does a great job getting rid of the top layers and making sure that my skin is bright and fresh looking.
Liah W.
Ft Wainwright, AK
This mask is amazing! It makes your skin so soft and makes it glow. I honestly love all of fresh products. Great brand with great skincare.
Erin H.
Asheville
The smell is a bit off-putting but totally worth the results. The exfoliators dont bother my sensitive skin but are still highly effective.
Mckenzie G.
damascus
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this every night and my face feels like heaven. I love how smooth it goes on. Its definitely worth the price. I highly recommend it.
Vie Leila H.
Maspeth
This product is AWESOME for skin that has redness and if you just want to get smarter pores. I use this 3 times per week for perfect skin!
Kalaiselvi K.
Amazing mask.I have received a sample of this and tried.It made wonders to my face and whenever i apply it my face felt hydrated and fresh
Anne C.
Cornell
Got this in an ipsy bag. Smells nice and feels nice on the skin. I dont think it did anything, really. The make went on and came off nice.
Christine G.
New York
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Love this mask! Gentle enough for my sensitive skin but the exfoliant helps slough off dead skin cells while moisturizing at the same time
Riana M.
Dayton
This mask is really a facial! Use it about 2x/wk and love it more every time..it exfoliates and makes my skin feel so smooth after each use
Andrea T.
I like that it has feel good ingredients— the quality is there for sure— but I don’t feel like this does anything for my skin, personally.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora