BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Daphney S.
Fitchburg
Review for: Other more...
Perfect for dry skin, I love using this mask before special occasions. I love the fact that it doesn’t dry down, the exfoliating particles aren’t abrasive😊😊😊
Liv I.
Palmetto Bay, FL
This has been my recent obsession. I got it at Sephora and it's so nice. The packaging is sweet and feminine and the over all product is gentle and hydrating
Cesar G.
chino hills, CA
This mask is super brightening but not painful at all. Most time chemical exfoliation masks can burn. This mask didn’t do that. Very easy to use and wash off
Amanda S.
Elizabethtown, KY
This mask makes my face so soft after I use it. It also makes my face glow! I don't care for the scent too much, but I overlook it because of it's benefits.
Ashley A.
Franklin
This mask helped turning 30 hurt a little less. This mask brightened my face and my skin felt so silky smooth. It is pricey but you do get what you pay for.
Wendy L.
New York
Review for: Other more...
This mask really is a rescue. I used it when my skin was feeling dull. I was left with shiny, glowy soft skin. It hydrated my skin and didn’t irritate at all
Hillary B.
Again, I got this in an Ipsy and fell in love! Fresh products are some of my favorite because of the surprising products in them. Makes your face baby soft!
Amy P.
Dallas, TX
If you have sensitive skin this may irritate, but it smells nice and does exfoliate.  I do like this mask, I just can’t leave it on for too long.
Janelle P.
Lakeville , MN
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This is such a great product. It has light exfoliation it in but also hydrated at the sane time. My skin felt toned, form and fresh after I used this mask.
Mara G.
altamonte springs
Light weight moisturizer. You can tell that it is water based. Does not weigh down the skin. Has a nice faint scent. These products are never over bearing.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora