BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

anael s.
San Diego
I literally just tap my finger once into the jar, and barely pick up any product. This little dollop will spread over my whole face, and feels so nice! It smells really refreshing, a little cucumber like, so it feels like you're at the end of a spa treatment. Super moisturizing, and after using it my skin looks glowing and healthy. It's helped rescue some acne appearances as well, probably with the pure magic I'm pretty sure they put in this cream. I bought a travel size which is going to last me a while, but I highly recommend investing in this product. It's done wonders for my dry patches, and for all of my face in general.
Holly M.
I really like the fresh products because they are all natural. This product is ok. It smells a little funny and I don't see it doing a whole lot for my skin. But it does feel good when you apply it.
Mandy G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask, Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This mask is lovely! It’s super light on the skin, and has a great, natural smell. It leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated. It’s super gentle on the skin. I love using this at least once a week!
Kat S.
Conway, SC
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Very exfoliating, that I would not recommend for sensitive skin. Leaves a sort of oily residue that I’m not a big fan of, but my skin always looks glowing after use.
Christijuana L.
Yonkers, NY
I live for this moisturize it’s so soft and soothing on the skin. It live in NY and it definitely keeps my skin most prized through out the winters. And I love the smell of it. It’s not over powering but the perfect rose sent. So worth the price it’s not over priced and you get a lot of product, you only need a small amount to get the full benefits.
Andrea R.
Arlington
Sooooooo amazing, it really help to clean my sking really fast, I made my skin smooth and clear, it just perfect, also the smell! It’s totally worth the price, definitely recommended
Mona N.
I just got this as a sample through Sephora and so far, its pretty cool! I like the scent, it left my skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth afterwards! Felt like my skin could breathe. Definitely would consider buying the full size!
Brittany M.
Blue Springs, MO
This stuff smells amazing just like the rest of their products. I’m obsessed with the scent of cucumbers. This guy is great because it’s a quick mask with big results. Really helps with my texture
Joanne R.
ridgefield
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Another great mask from fresh cosmetics. I like to use this in the shower right after exfoliating and it works wonders. It brightens and makes my skin feel so good after.
Cara E.
Pikeville, KY
Love this stuff. Really moisturizing and intense hydration for when you need it. Very effective during winter months when the weather zaps the life out of your skin. It can be a little too overwhelming on combo/oily skin - so I would scale back usage to 1-2 times a week. Otherwise, it’s a wise purchase and one I would recommend.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora