BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Meg B.
Cypress, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This mask feels great going on. Left my skin feeling hydrated and a slight bit of radiance. I think the masks are a little pricey, but they do provide great results. I would buy this again!
Lizzy W.
This mask is very gentle and safe for all skin types - it goes on cool and somewhat clear with little flecks appearing in the mask. My skin felt hydrated after but still clean!
Lisa L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask, Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I love this mask. This mask is so nourishing and softens and hydrates the skin like crazy. Not only that but I love the exfoliating beads in it. It’s a 3 in 1 mask and it doesn’t dry fast.
Brittany B.
Maringouin
The feeling you get from this mask is PHENOMENAL. I swear it’s like the fountain of youth in a mask. It has exfoliating beads, and it isn’t drying either. Great buy, but a little pricy.
Nanette C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Great five minute mask! I love using in the morning when my skin feels dull. It exfoliates dead skin sitting on the surface and leaves you with glow refreshed skin! Def would repurchase!
Myranda P.
Akron, OH
This mask is a refreshing mask but a product I've got about 5 uses of so far. I've been using the Lotus lotion daily though from this brand and it's made my face feel and look amazing.
Kalyn P.
This mask burned so much on my skin, and I do not have sensitive or sensitized skin. The scent is very clean, which I appreciate. The texture is optimum viscosity.
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
I have normal to dry skin and I have occasional break outs. I struggle with constant bumps on my forehead and cheek bones. This stuff works miracles. Its wonderful for dry spots, dullness, and texture. I left this on a few minutes too long and it didn't irritate my skin. After washing off my skin was incredibly soft and my following skin care products felt like they applied so much better. I have a travel size and Im now going back for the full size. I'm hooked.
Hailey F.
Antioch
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this mask! I have repurchase several times! Yes it is expensive, but it is the only mask I have used where I saw improvement with my skin as soon as I washed the mask off.
Kiana S.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE THIS MASK. I don’t need it for anti-aging, I use it for a hydration bomb and help for my scars. It brightens my skin, makes my dry skin vanish, and it even helps my acne!
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora