BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Jocelyne E.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I love the soft and moisturizing mask. I like using this lotus mask because of its fresh smell. I will definitely buy again because i like that this brand does not test on animals. The packaging is great
Taylor S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This stuff!!! Not only does it smell delicious but it works like a charm! It made my skin so nice and glowy and felt like a “baby’s bottom”. It’s very gentle on the skin yet, and it’s easy on the wallet!
Mariella M.
This product works as an amazing moisturizer as well as base for makeup! The texture isn’t too thick and melts right into the skin. My skin glows when it’s on and it doesn’t break me out! I love the clean floral smell that it has without being overpowering. Definitely worthwhile.
Sam G.
El Cajon, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this the minute it came out and I’m already on my second bottle. It works well exfoliating my skin and hydrating after. I normally leave it for 30 and it doesn’t try out. It gives me a great glow
Kayla H.
I do not recommend this if you have sensitive skin. It felt really good while applying, but it started to burn and turn into a rash. After taking it off I had red bumps on my skin for a couple of days.
Shea F.
Marietta, GA
I love the scent, and liked the way it felt. It did not, however, do anything for fine lines and wrinkles. It did well under makeup, but I widh it soaked into my skin better.
kekua, c.
Honolulu
I got this in an ipsy bag a few months ago. I used it after a hot shower & my face felt tight, yet moisturized & supple. I didn't care for the scent though, it smelt earthy.
Ariella R.
An amazing product! Good for all types of skin, I use it and I am 21 years old and I can say for sure that it is good to use before you even start getting wrinkles. Best Fresh product I have used.
Jessica D.
Loved it! Made my skin feel so soft and amazing. I actually did this mask right before makeup and was super impressed with how much better my foundation applied and wore.
Amber B.
Youngsville, LA
Amazing product. This does wonders for the size of my pores. I was astonished the first time I used it. It offered a gentle exfoliation and I use it about 3 times a week.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora