BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Angie A.
Panorama City, CA
I love this from fresh because it works so good for always making sure it’s does its job which is good and I got mines at Sephora which is cool and it’s actually pretty gentle I love it so much all ladies need this!
Catie D.
Ormond Beach, FL
This mask is amazing. I am in love with the way it makes my face feel and look. I love everything from this brand. Their face masks are beyond amazing and worth every penny!!! Everything about this mask is perfect!
Paulina S.
Boston
This mask really keeps the skin looking youthful and hydrated. I think if you have dry skin this mask is for you. But I wouldn’t recommend to people with oily skin. I think this mask is definitely worth its value.
Anna S.
Troy, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product! It has little exfoliants in it that look like seeds, which make my skin feel lovely. I use it when my skin is looking dull, and this brightens it right up. Definitely one of my favorite masks!
Natalie S.
I think if you use it every week, maybe twice a week, you really see results! I think if works really well and it definitely met my expectations. The packaging is simple but nice and I would buy this produce again!
Brie W.
Hawthorne, CA
The lotus mask is a nice quick mask if you’re in a hurry. It’s purifying the skin gently and buffs away any dead skin when removing it. My skin feels very moisturized after using it.
Alyx O.
Rhode Island
Review for: Other more...
I have really awful dry skin, so I try to use anything that combats dryness! This particular mask is so so easy and quick that I use it weekly! A little pricey, but if you need a good mask this one is for you!!!
Claire H.
I loooove fresh products and when I saw this I was a little skeptical because I’m not super convinced in the whole mask thing but it exceeded my expectations! 10/10 recommend! Left my face glowing and baby soft!!
Tiansal C.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This mask has refined strawberry seeds that gently exfoliates the skin which is my favorite part. It has a clean fresh scent. A little goes a long way so it will lasts a good while.
Letisha M.
It was pretty good. I liked the smell. It wasn’t too convincing I still have preferred products but this one was pretty ok. Idk what else to write about it. I only had a sample size of this product. But yeah.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora