BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

• I want to try this so bad ! Is this good for acne prone s...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for adult acne ?2 Answers
  • fresh lotus mask or sephora mask 🧐🧐2 Answers
Hayden R.
tallahassee
I love this stuff when you apply it gives you a little tingle but after the time is over it makes you feel so refreshed it’s kinda mild tingle but doesn’t last long and feels really good I would love to buy a limited edition big version
Marjana T.
I got this mask on my Sephora Play box and I’m so happy. It applies softly on the face and it has a fresh cucumber-y smell that just relaxes you even more.
I leave it on for about 10-15 min and remove it with a warm washcloth. The skin feels so clean, refreshed and alive!
Mackenzie C.
Rayland, OH
I’m not going to lie, this is probably my most favorite mask. Gives you that little bit of grit to exfoliate but not enough to cause dryness at all. My skin always feels so amazing after using this mask.
Jaiden P.
So glad I got to try this. Scent, texture, consistency, all amazing for a seaweed based mask. Surprisingly enough, it exfoliated and warms up your skin. It's no joke. This mask here ain't messing around.
Angie W.
Not a fan. Got mine in gratis from Sephora. Don’t like the smell and I really didn’t see any difference in my skin after using. I love the brand however! Greasy has a ton of great products. Also pretty pricey compared to other masks.
Alexis S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This product isn’t bad but I can’t say that I have noticed a huge difference in my skin after using this. It feels very refreshing but I am not too sure what the product is actually supposed to do. For the price I would buy a different mask
Alexis S.
RVA
This mask made my skin feel like a brand new baby! It was so fresh feeling and replenishing! Also, it smells great, soft and gentle and a product that everyone should have in their skincare routine!!
Kristine M.
California
I got this as a gift for my birthday. Not sure if I would spend the money to buy it myself or repuchase. I’ve used it a couple of times but haven’t felt that much of a difference. It comes in a cute package and smells okay. I don’t looove it.
Tara R.
youngstown
I love a lot of fresh products, but I honestly did not like this one bit. I thought this smelled bad and couldn’t get past that. The exfoliating properties were just ok and overall this product left my skin feeling a little tacky.
Sarah J.
Gainesville, FL
Not a huge fan of the smell. Felt nice on the skin, the little chunks/seeds inside were a little harsh when massaging on my face. After washing off, my face felt fresh, but nothing major, and definitely not worth the pricey cost.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora