BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
I actually just tried this mask for the first time last night and the first thing I thought was wow, this is actually fresh! It smells and feels like it was literally just made. It smells amazing!!!! Feels great on the skin too. I love this brand now!
Jelena S.
This multi-benefit mask targets dullness, rough texture, uneven tone, dryness, and congestion, leaving skin incredibly soft and restoring its natural radiance (perfect for those no-makeup days). This is the perfect mask to be used before a big event or after a busy workday, a late night out or a long flight.  I love its creamy texture and how little is needed to cover the whole face. It has fresh and soothing scent that is not overpowering. I am pretty new to Fresh beauty but this mask really left me impressed. It does what it claims – after rinsing skin is more radiant, the texture is smoother, more even toned, skin feels and looks soft and plumped.  For a busy mom like me 5 minute at home facial sounds like a dream come true – thanks to Fresh!
Nargis M.
Clifton, VA
This product smells very well and I like it better than most fresh masks but I couldn’t get past its texture. I couldn’t tell a difference after using this product so I wouldn’t be recommending it again or buying it ever again
Katie D.
Denton
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love this product and everything else in Fresh! It's so gentle on my sensitive skin. I have the sample, it's a little pricey for the full size but if this is something that interests you I would try it!
Joy H.
Las Vegas
This is my new favorite mask!! The formula is so hydrating! It makes my skin look so refreshed! I swear any sign of fatigue is totally gone. The gentle exfoliation in the mask helps a lot with revealing fresher, renewed skin. Totally worth every penny!
Justine S.
Brookfield, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I love how quick and effective this mask was! I only had to leave it on for about 5 minutes for it to work and my face felt so baby smooth afterwards. The Ceramic packaging had me hooked. I love luxurious packaging. I also love the smell of this product.
Betty-Jean M.
This wasn’t my favorite mask of all time, but also wasn’t the worst. I did love the rose scent it had, but if you don’t love that scent you won’t be a fan. Again, it didn’t make my skin feel bad, but I probably wouldn’t go out of my way to try it again.
Shakhzoda O.
philadelphia, PA
Got this little guy in my sephora play box, first time used this profile and was very happy with it. It is like water to my skin, does not have very oily texture and very gentle.. does not have harsh smell or fragrance which i love
Anna T.
Chicago
Best mask for any skin types in my opinion. Lotus Youth with retain the moisture and keep your skin hydrated after one use. It's little expensive but it will last a long time and worth the buy. I would recommend this product to be used one a week.
Liv S.
This mask feels amazing on the skin! So thick and nourishing, without being too goopy or clogging of the pores. I like the texture of it, and the way it so gently glides on. I use this probably a few times throughout the month, and can't get enough of it
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora