BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Lauren K.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
This mask smells so good and is super hydrating. I can’t say that I’ve noticed any crazy anti-aging affects yet, but it’s definitely a luxurious mask in the dry months. It washes off easily and doesn’t pull at your face upon removal.
Talia W.
I love all of Fresh products. If you ever want to get a mask that gentle on your skin  and to give you that youthful look. Fresh is the way to go. Not only does it makes your skin looks so soft and young and plump, it also smells amazing. It does not dry out your skin.
Amanda Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
It wasn't a miracle-worker for me, though it did leave my face feeling moisturized. For me, it tingled a bit for the 5 minutes I left it on, and I worried it would dry me out, but it was actually kind of hard to rinse off and seemed like it left a nice moisturizing barrier.
Madi S.
York
I do love this mask and fresh as a brand overall! Me and my mom both love fresh masks even with the high price tag. I always look at fresh when I go to Sephora and I do feel that this product is very effective and I would recommend!
Neia Q.
Bucyrus, OH
This mask makes ur skin feel so smooth and moist. It doesn't smell to good thou and after I'm done I put on purlisse coconut oil+coffee sugar scrub so my face smells like coffee instead of seaweed lol but u would love this product
allyymunoz M.
El Paso
Omg this product is amazing! I have extremely dry skin and after one use it completely softened up my skin. I use it weekly and it has definitely allowed me to step up my skincare game. It is pricey but definitely worth every penny. I will never stop using this product!
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
I got this from Sephora because I love Fresh and I also love masks. I’ve tried it a couple times and I really like it. It’s soothing and moisturizing just like the lotus face cream (which I also love). I would definitely purchase again!
Julia W.
New York
This is a good mask for deep cleaning. This is good after wearing a lot of make up and exfoliating afterwards to make sure all that makeup is off your face. Also, you might feel a bit of a tingly feeling but it is nothing intense
Emily
Sooo nice! Whatever is in this mask that exfoliates is perfect; it’s not too rough that it hurts your skin but not too gentle either, so it still feels like you’re really sloughing off all your dead skin. It also smells really good and makes your skin extremely soft.
yufei l.
san jose, CA
this mask kind of smells weird but it does its wonder!! it makes my face feels fresh asf (( like the brand name haha )) but omg whenever i get sunburnt i use this even tho it might hurt a little but my face feels so soft after
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora