BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Linh P.
Grand Prairie, TX
Not the best for oily skin. It’s really heavy and I recommend this for friends with really dry patchy skin. The products leaves a heavy pore clogging look on the skin as well as a greasy residue. I use it for really dry areas such as my skin and it’s where I feel less of the residue that bothers me.
Amanda M.
Castle Rock, CO
I have high expectations for this mask after reading the reviews. But I have to admit I wasn’t overly impressed. My skin was lightly moisturized but didn’t feel like there had been any deep cleansing or even mild cleansing. It was more of a relaxing mask
Jessica T.
Royal Oak
I loved this product! The smell was very fresh and light! After using it only one time my skin felt really soft and smooth. I will say when my rosacea was flared up it made it a little more red. But any other time love this product! Definitely recommend!
Isabella S.
My skin was not looking the best... then I started using this mask. This mask was gentle on the skin but cleared up all my acne. It also brightens my skin to give a beautiful youthful glow. Bonus: the packaging looks super cute on your bathroom vanity !
V K.
Love this product even though I just entered my 20’s every time I use this product I feel awake and rejuvenated. Purchased this at Sephora from a great “Fresh” representative. Definitely more effective for my mother who looooved this product and saw immediate results in her skin. Great product.
Amber C.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I used this for the first time and it’s great and it really moisturizing for my skin and I love the way it feels after I apply on the rose moisturizer!! I haven’t used a mask in two weeks prior and this is great!!! This really refreshes and renew my skin and my skin looked and appeared softer!! I would definitely recommend this!!
Morgan J.
This is a five minute miracle. My skin gets so dull and dry in the winter and it is sensitive to chemical exfoliants. This mask hydrates your skin with lotus and gently yet effectively exfoliates with red algae and lotus seeds. If your skin is ready to revive in five you must try this mask!
Julie L.
Charlestown, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Overall I’m very happy with this mask. It works to very gently exfoliate so that skin isn’t left red or irritated. Definitely would recommend, especially to those with sensitive skin. Another plus: this mask only needs to be left on for 5 minutes so it’s a quick fix if you’re pressed for time!
Amy T.
I use this once or twice a week.   Everytime I use it my skin feels amazing!   It takes my sad, sallow skin and makes it radiant and beautiful.   My skin has improved greatly since I've been using this.
Amanda S.
I used this after hearing a YouTuber say it would be good for all skin types and I’m honestly glad I got it. It felt really moisturizing on the skin yet it doesn’t feel heavy. It just melts right into the skin and gives a beautiful subtle glow.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora