BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Kiah K.
Round Rock, TX
Amazing product for if you’re wanting a refreshing mask that does some gentle exfoliating. The smell is nice and not over powering, but I love to use this on days when I have an event to go to or I have to do someone’s makeup. Works well on all skin types, if you’re super sensitive you may not be the biggest of fans!
Samantha S.
Flowery Branch
Review for: Other more...
This is an excellent mask. I enjoyed how it has exfoliating particles, yet the mask itself is quite moisturizing. My skin is calm and glowy every time I use it. Definitely plan to repurchase. The only downside for me is the scent, as it smells a bit like off cucumber.
Laura H.
Spartanburg
OBSESSED with this mask! Upon removing the top, the smell of cucumber and seaweed whisks you away to your own private spa getaway! I used this in the winter when my skin was dry, and it provided great hydration and actually a more even skin tone too. It’s relaxing and makes you feel special and pampered. Will definitely keep this on my list of favorites!!
Ginger A.
I loved the feel of this mask. I'm 18, so preserving my youth is not my priority, but I did notice that this mask left my skin feeling really smooth and hydrated. I also love that this mask was a gentle exfoliant. I have sensitive skin and this mask did the perfect amount of scrubbing and was not at all abrasive.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Love, love, love this mask! It is a quick way to see immediate results. It makes my skin feel extremely sore and gives it a bright, beautiful glow. Very easy to apply, has a beautiful, creamy texture and that light, signature Fresh Beauty scent. Will definitely read purchase!
Influenster M.
I got a sample of this and my Sephora play box and I do really like it. I like the little pieces of lotus flower that come in it and love that it is very fast and simple and easy wash off. I recommend this.
Alexis B.
Gonzales, LA
Great moisturizer for combination/sensitive skin types. This lightweight moisturizer gives just the right amount of hydration especially for normal skin types. Also Fresh is a natural brand and is great for sensitive skin . Also love the fresh cucumber scent.
KYLEE P.
Long Beach
Amazing face mask when you have dry skin! It restores all the moisture back in your skin! I’m in love with this brand and this face mask 💕fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Other more...
Not my favorite mask from fresh. I get it’s supposed to be exfoliating but the texture to me was just really uncomfortable and it wasn’t the “good” kind of burning. Not a pleasant smell dealt either. Not for me, I’ll save my money for the Rose fresh mask!!
Isabella S.
My skin was not looking the best... then I started using this mask. This mask was gentle on the skin but cleared up all my acne. It also brightens my skin to give a beautiful youthful glow. Bonus: the packaging looks super cute on your bathroom vanity !
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora