BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Jennifer I.
Rison
Review for: Other more...
This one of my favorite face washes I have ever used! It doesn’t dry out my skin and makes it feel so moisturized. The smell is the most soothing spa smell you just can’t stop smelling it. The ingredients are so good for your skin! Love this!
Karen T.
Woodside, NY
I’m a Sephora Rouge member and recently got the Fresh mask kit from the Sephora rewards market place. I’ve tried two of the three masks and have been thoroughly impressed. I’ve used this product once and although it doesn’t feel as much like a mask, it still left my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Michelle K.
This is such a weird/fabulous mask!! It looks a bit like cream cheese with everything bagel seasoning on your face in that there are seeds and sticks and unidentifiable little pieces in it. Those everything bagel seasonings are great for exfoliation though!! Leaves my skin soft and super smooth
Ella C.
used this for the first time couple weeks ago and used it every week since. the packages is so nice and it is very gentle with your skin. this over-exceed my exceptions and would recommend to anyone with every skin type
Kelsey M.
Seattle, WA
I’m actually not a huge fan of fresh, just as a general rude. I did however really like this mask. It’s gentle and quick, but hydrating and does impart a bit of a glow afterward. If you’re sensitive you might not like how thick and sharp the granules can be, but otherwise it’s a solid mask.
Hayley L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I did love this product and truly believed it did wonders for my skin. I used for 6-8 months and then started noticing it was not necessarily helping any with old acne scars or fine lines. I wanted to continue use because I love the fresh skincare line. For the cost, I couldn’t justify its continued use to only moisturize when I’m in early 30s.
Olivia G.
Best of the best! I feel so refreshed once I put this moisturizer on my face! It feels like I just went to the spa! Plus it smells amazing. I got the travel size in my Sephora play box and had to go out and buy the full sized product because I couldn’t survive without it!!!! Obsessed!!!!
Cathee M.
Fremont, CA
Fresh is probably one of my favorite skincare products! They always come out with amazing hydrating products and this is definitely one of those. I use this mask when my skin feels super dry and irritated, it does what it says it’s going to do, “rescue” my skin from dryness! I love this product!
Kaleigh M.
Raymore
Loved this product the scent was very nice the packaging is just like the rest of the products from fresh, and the quality is great I got this from Sephora and it did meet my expectations. I would recommend this to a friend and I don’t see room for improvement the product does what it says
Carlie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This mask is great for calming the skin and bringing it back up to par. Very easy to use and has a great smell! It feels very soothing and nourishing to the skin which I loved. There is a somewhat odd texture. There are small seeds in the mask that make it slightly hard to get off but the mask over all is great! Love the classic packaging.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora