BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

• I want to try this so bad ! Is this good for acne prone s...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for adult acne ?2 Answers
  • fresh lotus mask or sephora mask 🧐🧐2 Answers
Justice T.
Cayce, SC
I recently purchased this mask over the summer because my allergies were really messing with my face and making it look very unhealthy. My pores were large and the texture of it was very rough because I was constantly rubbing it. But this mask really does what it says it does. It restores the skin and makes it so soft and plump. fresh facemasks have never failed me and I will definitely continue to buy them, as they are completely worth the price.
riana l.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask, Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Mmmm this mask smells SO good! I consider myself a bit of a mask fanatic, and I absolutely love this one. I feel like it does a great job giving the skin a little oomph, glow, and even moisturizing the skin. My skin looks AMAZING and radiant when I use this, the only downside is the price. This is definitely a product to purchase when you’re treating yourself, I just wish I could use it more often! The little particles in it also help to gently exfoliate, and I love that they’re not super abrasive and harsh.
Trista B.
Pacifica
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I LOVE everything from fresh, and this mask is no exception. It's extremely luxurious, smells amazing, and it really hydrating to my trouble dry spots like no other mask has... and it really works within the allotted 5-minutes, although I've left this on for much longer without any ill effects. Currently rationing the sample size, would love to buy the full-size one when I have the spending money. The mini size (1 oz) makes for an excellent and thoughtful gift or a great travel companion.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
It's Amazing! Everything you'd expect! A smooth great smelling mask that leaves you feeling hydrated and yourhful...skin from your 20's again!! From a great eco conscious company as well! Cruelty Free with natural ingredients!
Dylan M.
Smithtown, NY
I was happy with this. I enjoy the smell, it's light and reminds me of cucumber and seaweed, in a good way. I am a big fan of the fact that it is quick, 5 minutes is a lot easier to fit into my busy schedule than your typical 15-20 min mask. My skin was definitely more hydrated and glowy after. I like to use this the morning after doing a very drying mask such as clay or charcoal masks. All in all no real downsides.
Anais N.
miami
I swear I could use this mask everyday. It’s beyond hydrating and leaves your skin feeling so so so soft! I have combination skin and I don’t find that it leaves a greasy feeling on my skin. It doesn’t clog my pores or break me out. It hydrates, soothes, and it’s also exfoliating! Love!!!
Mikeyia Y.
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Listen to me.... if you have dry skin you neeeeeeed this! It's not a want it's a need!! I got a sample of this in my ipsy bag forever ago. I just used it tonight and I am in awe. It smells amazing and leaves a nice tingle after you wash it off. My skin wasn't all dried out like it normally is when I do a face mask so that's a plus! Only down fall is its expensive, but hey pretty much all skin care is!!
Jami M.
Birmingham, AL
This is one of the most hydrating, brightening masks I have used on my skin. I buy this again and again because it really helps bring out a natural glow and tighten pores. It does contain actual bits of lotus-I suggest dedicating a hand towel to helping get them off your face-but the results are very effective and very worthwhile. My favorite in the overwhelmingly good lineup of fresh masks.
Frances A.
Hollywood
I am a big fan of fresh beauty products and I was really disappointed by this mask. I liked the idea of a mask that had natural exfoliants in it, but they really didn’t clean my skin well. I also cannot get over the smell which was very strong. I don’t have sensitive skin but that could’ve irritated someone with sensitive skin. Overall I’ll be sticking to the youth preserve cream instead of the mask.
Karla D.
Plant City, FL
This is an incredibly gentle cream that’s ideal for sensitive skin. I can safely put this around my eye area and all around my face without any sensitivity or irritation. It has a lovely cucumber scent and applies with a gel-like consistency. This is a good all-day cream that you would wear during the day. I picked up the mini travel size and would probably re-purchase this for the summer.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora