BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Melissa D.
Got a deluxe sample at Sephora and was really excited to use this however there was no effects and I think it ended up breaking me out on my chin. I would retry because I’m a big fan of Fresh though!
member-e13a9
Love love love the scent! It’s a pretty face mask as the petals on your face is really cool! Just don’t know if it’s worth the money! That’s why I knocked a star off. But overall good product.
Michele P.
Harrison
Review for: Other more...
Love this mask! I thought it was a great scent and texture, I got a trial size from Sephora with my points. It wasn’t harsh at all. I really think this is a good mask for all skin types!
Katelyn G.
Bronx , NY
fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream I really enjoyed this product, but my skin is on the dryer side and I did find it to be a little bit drying. It has a gentle scent of cucumber, but it is not overwhelming at all. The packaging is very nice and the product goes a long way. I really only dip into the container once and that’s enough for my entire face. I’m not sure if it is a product that I would necessarily buy again because it did dry my skin out, but it’s also wintertime and my skin is usually dry anyways so idk if it was actually the product drying my skin or the product just not working as I expected it to to moisturize. It’s good, but I’m not overwhelmed.
member-340cc
LOVE this mask! One of the few I’ve found that I really notice a difference in my skin before and after application. After I use this mask my skin is plumper and softer.
Meredith K.
Hackensack
The fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask is kind of a unique mask. It’s a physical and chemical exfoliant. One thing I love about this is that it’s only 5 minutes, a mask that’s quick & effective?! I’ll take it. It’s gentle but definitely good with the scrubbing action. After I removed it my skin felt really hydrated and looked very bright. It’s a nice mask, definitely enjoyed using it!
Lauren S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and did not care for it at all. My skin is normal to occasionally sensitive, and this was irritating to my skin. It has large pieces of exfoliating chunks in it that make no sense since there is only one chunk per square inch of skin. This has a slightly greasy feeling as it sits on the skin, and I always wanted wash it off immediately. Far better products out there.
Bre G.
kenilworth, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This mask is really good for your skin, it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and helps with some breakouts/congestion. You can definitely smell the seaweed which to me is relaxing but maybe some people might not like it. You only have to leave this on for 5 minutes so it’s perfect to do at night or in the morning before applying makeup!
Justice T.
Cayce, SC
I recently purchased this mask over the summer because my allergies were really messing with my face and making it look very unhealthy. My pores were large and the texture of it was very rough because I was constantly rubbing it. But this mask really does what it says it does. It restores the skin and makes it so soft and plump. fresh facemasks have never failed me and I will definitely continue to buy them, as they are completely worth the price.
riana l.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask, Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Mmmm this mask smells SO good! I consider myself a bit of a mask fanatic, and I absolutely love this one. I feel like it does a great job giving the skin a little oomph, glow, and even moisturizing the skin. My skin looks AMAZING and radiant when I use this, the only downside is the price. This is definitely a product to purchase when you’re treating yourself, I just wish I could use it more often! The little particles in it also help to gently exfoliate, and I love that they’re not super abrasive and harsh.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora