BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

• I want to try this so bad ! Is this good for acne prone s...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for adult acne ?2 Answers
  • fresh lotus mask or sephora mask 🧐🧐2 Answers
member-344d1
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
LOVE this mask. One of my favorites, worth every penny. Leaves skin glowing and smooth. Very gentle on my sensitive skin. I received this in a subscription box initially and now I’m hooked! I love it’s natural smell as well
Yilay D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Other more...
This mask it amazing love it it’s the best it’s so gentle in the face and it’s really good on my face i recommend it and it was more good that I expected and I love it
Lennon C.
Amazing it worked so good and made my skin feel incredible. I highly recommend this product to everyone it helps your skin feel brand new, and overall the fresh face masks are to die for I definitely recommend this one.
melissa s.
Memphis
This is one of my new favorite masks. I love it because it's quick and makes my skin GLOW! Quick enough to do before makeup as an extra step in my skincare routine.
Peggy H.
New Albany, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This literally is a 5 min facial. I use it weekly when my skin looks a little dull and it’s awesome. It’s gentle and smells great. Leaves me glowing afterwards ❤️❤️
Lily 💋.
Seattle
I’ve used so many masks that I have to be picky to determine what ones stand out. This one is really good though. I still have more to use, so I’ll hopefully update when I have a more formed opinion.
member-95759
This one is a great refresher!! Anytime you have a special event this is AWESOME to use before hand. It’s pricey but WORTH IT. It will have your skin glowing!! It exfoliates and refreshes the skin in the best way!
Lola S.
Boston
My favorite mask! Directions say to leave it on for 5min, but I leave it on for 10. Instantly makes your face brighter and smoother. Bought one for my mom as well
Ivy
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask, Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Excellent mask that I use almost every day. It smells so nice and is so gentle, but leaves my skin feeling soft and looking bright. This is definitely a mask where you see the benefits with continual use.
Hailey M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I received this as a sample from Sephora online. It seems very moisturizing and smooth on the skin. It wasn’t as moisturizing as I had hoped but out of one use it seemed nice. The scent is also very nice.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora