BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Bree S.
Levittown
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This is one of my favorite physical exfoliants and I love that it doubles as a face mask. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth with a little bit of a glow. My only issue is the scent.
Kat K.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This is a a very hydrating mask. I use it once or twice a week at night and leave it overnight. I wake up everytime with my face feeling so soft and fresh and radiant. I love Fresh masks!
Laura C.
Buffalo
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Love this product as it left my skin feeling so soft and refreshed. I have very dry skin so it hydrated it! Would definitely purchase this item again in the future!
Sarah e.
Rochester Hills
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a trial seize of this in my Sephora subscription box, I didn't see any noticeable benefits from it, but it also did not have any negative effects either.
Melissa S.
Belmont
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I don’t see this doing anything on my skin and I find that it burns a little so I don’t leave it on for very long. I don’t reach for this and wouldn’t recommend it.
Kelly L.
I used this and my skin was soft afterwards but the was not a huge difference from before. I tried it a few more times and I'm not sure if I will continue using it.
Chloe S.
I loved these products, very soothing. I love rose because it soothes and hydrated the skin and also repairs damages. It leave your face feeling new and like baby skin!
Melissa K.
Chilcoot, CA
I tried this product out for my aging skin and I loved it! It truly leaves your skin looking and feeling tighter and brighter! A must for anti-aging skin routines!
Gabriela G.
Fair Haven, VT
This mask smells amazing. As you put it on you can feel how natural it is, how it’s ingredients are natural as it can be. First time using it, have the trial size.
Ella C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love the packaging of this product. Super convenient and easy to use. It leaves my skin feeling very soft after one use. Best of all, I love the calming scent of the product.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora