BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Manashi P.
I should mention that I received this product in a sample size in a subscription box. I did not like the texture or the smell of this product. The product was grainy on my face, and just kind of sat there. The smell was so off for me; it smelled like seaweed that had gone bad or something. I couldn't get over it.
Paris H.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Other more...
Amazing! Made my dry, dull skin feel rejuvenated. Very effective. I don’t have mature skin, but I think this would work for people both young and mature! A very good product! Would purchase again.
Yashira S.
Bethlehem , PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This is my go to! I will continue purchasing this product over and over. It gives a gentle exfoliation with a boost of hydration to the skin. My makeup and skin always looks its best when I prep with this first. Love love love
Nikole D.
north brookfield
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Great every day mask. If you are looking for a light buffing mask this is it. I used this in the shower and my skin glows after. Great for all skin types. A must have from this brand.
Kaitlyn R.
West Babylon, NY
I love how hydrating this mask is! It goes on kind of white and as it dries goes kind of clear. You need to wash it off well though because it has a slippery feel to it once you add water. My skin was glowing after using it.
L.Nisengolts M.
Chicago
This is a must if you are looking for a mask that combats uneven skin tone and texture! I use it twice a week and the results have been amazing so far! My dark spots are almost gone and I have been using it for 4 months.
bailey b.
Kingsport
Review for: Other more...
I loved this product it left my skin feeling so soft and it had very nice packaging it is a tad bit pricey but I think it is worth it because it was a very effective product I don’t think the product needs any improvement
Addy K.
I love a lot of fresh product. They all work very nicely but the only thing I don’t like is the smell. I’m sensitive to smells so I might be the only one that notices it but it is very potent and has a strong plant smell.
Gwyn C.
Fairhope, AL
Review for: Other more...
A refreshing mask that’s great after a long week. The mask doesn’t leave your face feeling tight or uncomfortable. The cost is on par in comparison to other brands. I definitely saw improvements in the overall appearance of my skin as well as discoloration.
Lindsey S.
Worth every dollar. This mask you leave on for 5 minutes and get a huge moisture and re-texture serve to the skin. The smell is like cucumbers and the feeling is great without being to abrasive.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora