BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

• I want to try this so bad ! Is this good for acne prone s...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for adult acne ?2 Answers
  • fresh lotus mask or sephora mask 🧐🧐2 Answers
Brooke N.
Milford, CT
Love this!! Truly feels like a facial in a jar. The lotus seeds as a great exfoliant when you rinse the mask off and the light smell of cucumber really adds to the experience. I would definitely recommend, your skin feels so soft and plump and renewed afterwards.
The Gallica S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been trying some Fresh products for a month now and I am in love with their Lotus line. This mask feel leaves your skin hydrated and soft, and being afraid of getting old, I really like that it is anti-aging as well !
Emily A.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
It was a lovely mask with not much fragrance (for those who are sensitive to smells or skin”. It didn’t leave my skin oily or extremely shiny either. It’s got a nice frosted glass container and has a secure lid so it’s easy for travel (it’s not that big either)
Max K.
washington, dc
Purchased at: Sephora
I was very much looking forward to trying a sample of this product! I’ve hear great things about Fresh, but have refrained from purchasing due to price. Overall it was nice, but I didn’t notice much difference in my skin afterwards. Perhaps with continued use?
Courtney M.
Haverhill, MA
This mask made my skin feel amazing! The ingredients in it are super beneficial. I love that it didn’t have a burning sensation either on my skin. I’ve only got a sample from Sephora but I’d definitely buy the container.
Laura C.
Madison, WI
Made my skin very fresh feeling and gave my skin a nice glow. I have only used it a few times but the times I have used it my skin felt very nice and I think with more use I would be able to see a significant difference.
Hafsa R.
El Sobrante , CA
I love it, leaves my skin soft smooth and glowing. Making it fresh. I purchased it from Sephora it’s so worth it. Very gentle on the skin. It did what it said it would. I would totally invest in this product again.❤️❤️❤️
Dior K.
Boynton Beach, FL
Ok, so I don't usually use creamed masks but opt his is very effective and I loved you t it got me glued to creams face masks , it's gentle cute packaging I would highly recommend it to others this mask is one of my favs
Urwah K.
Lilburn
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This mask is great for mature skin, I got it as a birthday present for my mom and she loved it! She always uses it before any event because it really hydrates and gently exfoliates the skin and also preps it really great for makeup! All in all a great mask!
michelle l.
The perfect answer for reviving skin QUICKLY!KLAVUU Pure Pearlsation Revitalizing Facial Cleansing Foam....the perfect cleanser for all ages! My teenager and I both benefit from this cleanser.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora