BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Casey M.
Bedford, NH
I LOVE this mask! It smells amazing and leave my skin feeling soft and hydrated! Fresh is one of my favorite brands so I would definitely recommend this product!
Paige P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this line of skincare, and the Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask is no exception. The mask smells amazing, and feels great on my skin. I noticed results right after the first use, but I only had a sample so I don't know what the effect would be with repeated use.
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
I think this mask works, especially if you’re on the dryer side. However, since I have combination skin and all, I feel like it made my skin more oily quicker. aside from that I didn’t see much of a difference to my skin though
Dilya C.
Bronx
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Just an okay everyday mask. Has a little scrubbing things in it. I like that you should only leave it for 5 min and that’s all. I usually use it before my makeup in the morning so it makes in smooth before applying my foundation
Christal S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Gnarly mask that feels kind of weird on, but in a good way. There’s little chunks of stuff that I just sort of massaged into my face before letting it dry, and after I washed it off my face felt tight, clean, and really nice.
Courtney H.
Oak Forest, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Received this as a sample size in my Sephora Play box. Gave this face mask four stars because it worked good on my skin but I didn’t like the smell. Since my skin can be sensitive I only use this product occasionally. But it does make my face feel smooth and fresh
Brittney C.
De Soto, MO
I received a sample pot of the mask in my April Sephora Play! Box. I loveddddd this fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask it made my face buttery soft and smooth and it smelled amazing! Will purchase in the future.
Tatiana
Bronx, NY
This mask is amazing and so worth the price, within one use. My skin was silky smooth and beyond radiant. . If your skin is dull, you have uneven skin tone and dryness. This is the mask for you. There no price on good skin.
Brooke N.
Milford, CT
Love this!! Truly feels like a facial in a jar. The lotus seeds as a great exfoliant when you rinse the mask off and the light smell of cucumber really adds to the experience. I would definitely recommend, your skin feels so soft and plump and renewed afterwards.
Beauty J.
I would definitely recommend this product to others it was easy to apply and very effective. I bought this product at Sephora and it was a little pricy but worth the money. I would defiantly recommend this product to others
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora