BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

• I want to try this so bad ! Is this good for acne prone s...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for adult acne ?2 Answers
  • fresh lotus mask or sephora mask 🧐🧐2 Answers
Bianca S.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

I have acne breakouts here and there. This is usually my winter go to when the season comes around. It really seems to do everything you want it to, from exfoliating to softening, it works.
Kelsey B.
Pine Village, IN
I received a sample of this mask in my Sephora play subscription box and I LOVE it!! It has helped my dry areas (cheeks and chin) and I feel it has also helped brighten those areas up!! It’s a great mask for dehydrated, dry winter skin!!!
Clare H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I absolutely love this product. I got it as a free sample in my sephora order and I'm hooked. It has a nice fresh smell of cucumbers and it does wonders for my skin. I immediately looked glowing and refreshed without the tightness of other products. All around fantastic product.
Zion n.
Review for: Other more...
I did not think I would like this mask as much as I did. Not only did it slightly exfoliate but it left my skin extremely soft and moisturized. I will continue to use this as I really love the results. And the Lotus petals are so pretty.
Hayley C.
I received this is a sephora play box and I love it!!! It makes my skin feel so nice and smooth. It’s great the night before I’m wearing a full face of makeup because I feel like my skin really drinks it in and makes makeup application a lot easier.
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I love this face mask. It’s very easy to put on and the packaging it amazing and you only have to leave it on for five minutes so it’s a fast and easy mask. My face feels very refreshed after and it feels very clean its smells good too
Diana B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I really wanted to love this because I had heard great reviews. I’ve used a few times and honestly my skin felt the same. It smells great and while it’s on it feels nice and cool. However, once I washed it off my skin looked dull and pretty much the same as when I applied it.
Caroline B.
Walla Walla, WA
I received this as a sample in my Sephora play box. The smell is not great (very seaweedy) but that’s how you know it’s not artificial!! It works great and doesn’t dry out my skin, I just wish it didn’t clump when i try to wash it off
Samantha S.
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I got this as a sample in a subscription box and wow... besides the smell which I really don’t love, I found this mask to be a delight. It makes my skin look beautiful right away and I love the fact that I only need to keep it on for 5 minutes.
Christine H.
Salt Lake City
Review for: Other more...
This is a very calming face mask. Great if you have sensitive skin, it’s great and keeps the skin looking bright and radiant. Only down side for me is the smell. It definitely smells like lotus and I’m just not a fan of the smell.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora