BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Lesley L.
Lutz, FL
This mask does an incredible job of calming the skin! I am a repeat user of this product! It never fails! You wake up feeling “fresh” This mask is gentle on the skin and leaves you feeling ultra moisturized without feeling oily!
Ying L.
Jupiter
I really like fresh mask and moisturizer, they are the best. The only thing is they are kind of pricey for me. It control my oil really well, like whenever I use it, I am less oily that day. The same line moisturizer for this mask is also really great!
Megan G.
Indianapolis, IN
I originally received this product in a monthly beauty subscription and I instantly fell in love! It's the perfect balance of moisture and nourishment. The smell is mild and pleasant. Wish it were a little less expensive, but you get what you pay for!
Alina Y.
Washington , DC
Great mask, really hydrating and very gentle on the skin. The whole Fresh line works really well together to hydrate the skin without using harsh chemicals. The packaging is durable and natural and "fresh" looking. I would definitely buy this again!
Charissa H.
Gainesville, FL
This is easily my favorite mask. My only complaint is the price. It's easy to apply, easy to use and feels lovely on the skin. My skin honestly feels amazing afterwards, moist, soft, smooth. The fragrance is decent, too, but inconsequential.
rosanne l.
Purchased at: Sephora
A sales rep gave me a sample while I was in stores and it made me hand feel soooo soft. I brought the product and tried it back home. Unfortunately I didn't feel it was that amazing while I used it on my face. It did leave it pretty soft, but nothing special for the price I paid for this jar.
Sophie H.
Davenport
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This mask smells amazing & makes my skin feel so youthful & healthy! I have problems with dullness but this made my skin look bright & healthy. This was my first time using this mask but I would definitely use it again & recommend it to others!
Mandy H.
Herndon, VA
This is my second favorite mask from fresh next to the Rose one, this one is so exfoliating and cleansing and works wonders on my oily skin and acne scars. It’s pricey, but I am weak and will continue to buy it. You do get A LOT out of use out of a one time purchase though.
Kelsey B.
Pine Village, IN
I received a sample of this mask in my Sephora play subscription box and I LOVE it!! It has helped my dry areas (cheeks and chin) and I feel it has also helped brighten those areas up!! It’s a great mask for dehydrated, dry winter skin!!!
Kayla P.
This left my skin feeling fresher than ever. I feel revitalized and ready to take on the world after using this mask. The value is incredible and you really get what you pay for! Packaging is also wonderful and sleek. I would recommend this to all of my closest friends and family!
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora