BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

• I want to try this so bad ! Is this good for acne prone s...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for adult acne ?2 Answers
  • fresh lotus mask or sephora mask 🧐🧐2 Answers
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This is a mask, facial treatment, scrub and all around skin saver! I love using this I. The shower after cleansing. I apply and massage into skin then allow it to sit for a few minutes. My skin is amazing after! Soft, supple and glowing. This is a must have! fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask
Helen T.
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This is a very soothing mask to use after washing my face and leaving it on for about 10 minutes. It smells very fresh and leaves my skin feeling clean right after without being overly drying. I am not going to repurchase because other than this, I did not notice any other results.
Jessica M.
Yokosuka
Review for: Other more...
This mask is great. Not my favorite from the Fresh brand but not bad at all. I use it when I feel like my skin needs to be softened but not when I’m looking for exfoliation because I don’t think it’s enough for that. It’s still really nice and smells amazing like their other masks!
Abby R.
Boise
You just have to get past the nasty seaweed smell and then this product is incredible! So gentle and so hydrating, I love this!! I got a mini and will be repurchasing when I run out.
Brenda G.
Marysville, CA
Now this is a good quick moisture/hydration mask. When I’m extra dry/flaky it does burn a little in those areas but never irritates or even makes my skin red. It just feels so refreshing and almost like I can skip moisturizer (maybe during the summer). This is perfect for before makeup.
Nadeen A.
Pretty good mask in general. I personally thought that there was a bit of a unpleasant smell, but it was bearable. Not that exfoliating - there are definitely better options out there, but I did like the feeling of my skin after. Would not repurchase just because I wasn't that crazy about it, however it isn't a horrible product!
Amina🌹 T.
LOVEEEEEE THIS MASK! My current favorite mask. You can use it two to three times a week. Great exfoliator. Your skin looks bright and refreshed instantly!!! It is expensive but I swear by this product! It will last you a long time. I love how my skin feels after I use this.
Dana M.
Acworth, GA
This mask feels like it was made for people with dry skin. When applied to my washed oily skin, it leaves a oily residue after being rinsed off. It feels like i haven’t rinsed all the product off and it might be intentional to provide drier skin with moisture. For my skin, i would just rather apply my regular moisturizer alone.
Azaline D.
Saint Paul
I love this stuff! I plop it on when I'm in the shower and let it sit for a few minutes while my conditioner is also in before gently rubbing it in and washing it off. I love the texture of it and it has a nice tingly, cooling sensation. I always feel like my face is extra glowy after using it. And a little goes a long way.
nina b.
FORT BLISS, TX
I love this mask! I know I say that about almost every mask I have tried and own. I am a maskaholic, and I know a great mask from a horrible mask. This mask is great mask! As all of the masks from Fresh are. Fresh as a whole, is an awesome brand and well worth the price tag.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora