BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Melissa R.
Woodbridge, NJ
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
love this mask! I only got a deluxe sample size but fell in love with it! It made my skin feel baby soft and beautifully toned. Slightly warming on the skin but a good warming feeling! Definitely plan to purchase the full size one day, if only it was a little bit cheaper!
Sarah D.
Durham
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I am generally happy with the whole Fresh line of skincare. I think it is a nice value for a skincare line. I like that the scent is gentle and not overpowering. I'd recommend this to someone who would like a gentle mask. It definitely is a gentle feel.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is not just a mask. This is heaven! It is probably now my most favorite mask of all! I received this particular one in my last month’s Sephora Play! Box and was so happy cause I just looooove Fresh masks. I already had the one with the rose petals and the black tea one, and this little fella was a great addition to my collection! It smells soooooo good and fresh and it has little pieces of seeweed flakes, red algae and lotus seeds in it so when applying it feels like a face scrub (you’re supposed to apply in circular motions). You only need to have it on for 5 minutes. I think its scent is somewhat similar to cucumber-y smell, which I love! While washing it off, you’re also somewhat exfoliating as it really feels like a scrub. I am in love with this mask! If you haven’t tried it yet, then you absolutely should!!!
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
my love for this brand has grown so much now that i have tried their other products. I believe the price for this product is great. reason being is because it does a amazing. For this i let set for the 3 to 5 minutes as i'm always touching my face and have kids who touch my face. so i want that deep cleaning done. The smell is also amazing. i love this little scrubs when adding the warm water and i do notice warmth of my skin when doing that step and feels amazing. i have already bought some for friends/family.
Keira M.
Orlando, FL
Got this in my Play! by Sephora box and was a little skeptical at first. I was surprised to find it have some grit in it for exfoliation, and even more surprised when it turned super creamy and soft when I washed it off. Definitely made my dry skin feel soft and plump after. Plus you don't need a whole lot to cover your entire face. It does tingle a bit and you can feel it tightening in your skin, but it also has this cooling effect that i absolutely love. Overall would purchase the full size.
Samantha F.
Peoria
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This is my absolute favorite face mask!!! I have tried over 30 different face masks from a variety of brands and this one is at the top of my list. It is so moisturizing and exfoliating at the exact same time. I can’t get enough of this!
Heather H.
Madisonville, KY
I received this in my April '18 Sephora PlayBox.  It has a very pleasant smell so I couldn't wait to get this on my face to try it!  y skin bounces around from dry to acne prone.  I applied it with my fingers and it was easy to spread across my face.  The instructions state to spread it on your face and massage it in for five minutes which I did.  The particles that were in the mask felt really good when being massaged into my skin.  Then I rinsed it off with warm water as instructed.  My face was super smooth and refreshed afterwards.  I will be following the instructions to use this mask up to two times a week.  It was overall a very good experience!
Audrey G.
Seattle, WA
I basically live on the equator (hot, humid) one half of the year and on the West Coast (cold, dry) the other half. This mask truly saves me in both climates - prior to using, my skin was shiny even when it's dry (unlucky combination) and after using this it sort of turned into a glow that I can't explain. It is moderately moisturizing so I would definitely recommend this for combination skin and it won't break you out. I don't think it does anything for acne but it does clean my pores out gently. The mask contains little sediment-like beads and thus mildly exfoliates too. I don't own any other exfoliators and find this to be more than sufficient for a pick me up twice a week
Lindy W.
Massapequa , NY
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I absolutely adore every fresh product I have tried (i have tried so many) and I adore this mask just as much. It is light weight but I feel i can see a difference after using it. The products are very innovative and really love brag about this brand.
nancy w.
Minden, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I tried this fresh lotus youth preserve rescue mask for the first time tonight and I was absolutely amazed when I got done put it on my face I had some little extra on my hands so I went on a scrub my hands with it before I washed it off my hands were absolutely smooth just for those few seconds that it was on my hand so I put my timer on said my bed and waited for the five minutes to go by went through and may the little circular motions and rub my face and you can feel the exfoliation as your massaging your face and then you wash it off and your face feels so amazing and you can see your face just blow and just because you can see the new skin that's there it's just so worth the money it's amazing
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora