BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

• I want to try this so bad ! Is this good for acne prone s...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for adult acne ?2 Answers
  • fresh lotus mask or sephora mask 🧐🧐2 Answers
Lori P.
Saint Louis, MO
This was a little irritating on my skin and smelled kind of weird. I didn’t love this mask and will not purchase again. It may work for someone else, but because of the price and my experience, I wouldn’t recommend to my friends. I love this brand and have tried a lot of their products and this is the only one I didn’t like.
Noor K.
I have very drying skin and anytime I need a quick fix I grab this. I keep this on while I get ready for bed and then wipe it off with a warm wash cloth. The feeling of my skin afterwards is incredible!
Kim L.
I got a sample of this in my Sephora play and WOW. My skin has been really dry and textured lately and jut five minutes with this mask made it instantly feel softer and more hydrated.
Leann L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my ALL TIME favorite from Fresh! It definitely does what it says in the product name “rescue” Especially during the seasonal changes your skin is going to feel extremely drying.. This mask is a quick 5-minute facial for tired and overstressed skin, and when washing the mask off I recommend to massage it on the skin so the lotus seeds can gently exfoliate leaving your skin feeling smooth and radiant after just one use.
✨Nebula△⃒⃘
I bought a sample size of this at Sephora and was immediately sucked in. I fell in love with this face moisturizer after one use. It’s smooth and creamy and perfect for wearing under makeup. It left my skin radiant and super hydrated. The product is expensive but defiantly worth it. It helped get rid of dry patches immediately! fresh lotus youth preserve face cream with super 7 complex (50ml)
Courtenay A.
Atlanta
I haven’t used this enough to notice a difference in my skin, but the smell is okay and it sat well on my skin. Some of the particles are a little rough, so just be careful during application.
Lesley L.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Other more...
Just tried this out and let me just say WOW! This five minute mask left my face with a glow and soft appearance. I applied my foundation after using it and I definitely saw a difference! This is great if your looking for something that will helps resurface and bring life to your face if it’s looking dull or has texture.
CJ L.
Tampa
The first thing in this I noticed was the smell. I expected it to be a little weird given the seaweed but the small is just strange. The result afterwards is nice but I just can't get past the smell.
Vanessa B.
Torrance, CA
This is my all time favorite mask right now. It is an all in one mask that work for any skin type. It will add hydration, calm and exfoliate. It feels like cucumber. You need this mask in your life.
Isha L.
Mesa
A perfect mask for a skincare pick me up. I used this mask the other night and it was phenomenal. It gave my face this dewy glow amd baby soft skin, my breakouts we're calmed down and my skin felt amazing. Fresh is just one of those brands that I've yet to find anything bad about, all of their products work wonders.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora