BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

LeAnn M.
Belleville
This product made my skin smooth and relax all the redness I was experiencing. It calmed down and soothed my pours. This was my first time using it. And it was very gentle on my skin. I definitely recommend it.
Amanda M.
Henderson, NV
I absolutely love this mask I use it daily before I apply makeup. When I use this my skin feels amazingly soft I really like the smell of it and it leaves my skin looking brighter and my pores look smaller. I really like using this before makeup only because it actually does make your makeup look amazing it gives your skin that woken up look.
JORD$ G.
Union City, CA
This product can be used as a scrub & also a face mask. Leave one for about 5 mins passaging into skin. Helps w/ instant radiance & hydration. Good for someone who is very sensitive but needs a good exfoliation
Prerna S.
It was my first stint with fresh products. My skin was feeling a little sensitive after a session of peels from the last night so I thought of giving this face masque a try to calm down my skin. My skin felt instantly calmer, softer and radiant after using this product. I especially liked the creaminess of this masque after it dried up. It felt really good to massage.I would definitely repurchase it.
Madison F.
Newport
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask, Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FACE MASK! Great for before your makeup or when you wake up in the morning. Very effective and the real pieces of seaweed feel great. I use this product regularly and would def recommend
lucylaviee K.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This mask is light and effective. I love the way it feels putting on and then the results afterwards. It’s definitely gentle and very careful on sensitive skin. It’s definitely worth a try, I would recommend to those with sensitive skin.
Ariel R.
Flushing, NY
I think this does make my skin look better. I has a sample size and I used the whole thing. Makes my skin even, bright and young as it claims. Definitely gives you that after mask glow. I probably wouldn't repurchase because my skin isn't in terrible condition at all but I would definitely use it again as a sample because it seems good. Besides, I like to pamper and treat my skin! :)
Caitlin T.
Murrieta, CA
You get a pretty nice amount of the product for the price, and when using it you don't have to load it onto your face to get the benefits from it (minimum is enough). I liked the composition of it, and the smell was very subtle but sweet. It was a nice quick mask to put on which smoothened my rough texture and made my dullness fade.
Victoria F.
chicago
Review for: Other more...
Such a great face mask! So gentle but really gets the job done. I really enjoy the fresh scent. I would refer to this more as a ‘polish’ for your face. Does a great job rejuvenating the skin and the gentle seaweed bits help remove dead skin from the surface. The heavy and whipped like texture is also really moisturizing. I think this is the best mask combination!
angie h.
New Paris, OH
Loreal age PERFECT mask. This product was very easy to apply. Non sticky & scrubbing bead texture. It has a very pleasant smell & a pretty rose tone color. My skin felt amazing after use. I have been using this product for approximately 2 weeks now, I have noticed improvements in the moisture of my skin. I also have this beautiful glow to my skin . I use it with the rosy tone cream for even more skin benefits. I really love the way my skin feels when using this skin care regimen.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora