• fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask

BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask

Start your review of fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Laura S.
I love the smell of this product! I use this and the lotus youth preserve eye cream once a week and it works wonders on my skin. Worth the money!!
angela C.
Goiânia
MMuito bom esse realmente faz com que prpmente fazer...testa e vcs nao vai se aprender...mais claro compre com que o seu tipo de pele se enquadra
Keisha B.
Upper Sackville , NS
The smell was about the only thing I didn’t like about this product, but luckily you wash it off and the smell goes away after you moisturize :)
Pierina H.
New Brunswick
Esta mascarilla es buenisima, es super cremosa que al aplicarla sientes la exfoliacion de la piel. Y al removerla queda tu piel super suavecita
Jessica S.
Clovis, CA
Excellent mask with fresh ingredients - skin is left moisturized and glowing. Fresh products are a bit more expensive but great quality.
Melissa A.
This is currently my favourite clay mask on the market. I switched to it after using various drugstore brands and the difference is incredible
Maud V.
Besse sur issole
I'm not a huge fan of Fresh, all the product I have use until now wasn't great on me.. I don't like the smell neither the texture of this mask.
Eliya M.
Markham
This product is amazing. It made my skin so soft and was very relaxing when I was using it.  I would definitely use this product again!
Cristel R.
It served its porpuse but i felt like it made my face a bit greasy, never got my hands on this product again just didnt work the best for me
Cindy M.
Pickering
Purchased at: Sephora
This masks leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. I received this mask as a sample from Sephora. I will definitely purchase in the future.
Jennifer T.
Dying to try this! Is it worth the price tag?
aysha s.
Dubai , Dubai
Is this a good brand ? Is this affordable?
Megan S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Would this help with wrinkles?

Sephora