• fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask

BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Keisha B.
Upper Sackville , NS
The smell was about the only thing I didn’t like about this product, but luckily you wash it off and the smell goes away after you moisturize :)
angela C.
Goiânia
MMuito bom esse realmente faz com que prpmente fazer...testa e vcs nao vai se aprender...mais claro compre com que o seu tipo de pele se enquadra
Jessica S.
Clovis, CA
Excellent mask with fresh ingredients - skin is left moisturized and glowing. Fresh products are a bit more expensive but great quality.
Melissa A.
This is currently my favourite clay mask on the market. I switched to it after using various drugstore brands and the difference is incredible
Pierina H.
New Brunswick
Esta mascarilla es buenisima, es super cremosa que al aplicarla sientes la exfoliacion de la piel. Y al removerla queda tu piel super suavecita
Maud V.
Besse sur issole
I'm not a huge fan of Fresh, all the product I have use until now wasn't great on me.. I don't like the smell neither the texture of this mask.
Cristel R.
It served its porpuse but i felt like it made my face a bit greasy, never got my hands on this product again just didnt work the best for me
Eliya M.
Markham
This product is amazing. It made my skin so soft and was very relaxing when I was using it.  I would definitely use this product again!
Cindy M.
Pickering
Purchased at: Sephora
This masks leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. I received this mask as a sample from Sephora. I will definitely purchase in the future.
Mona T.
I m using this product its quite good rather than other mask...
I love this product ....lotus brand provide good n awesome products quality
Stephany V.
Santa Ana, CA
Does it really works just like the rose mask??
aysha s.
Dubai , Dubai
Is this siutable for all skin types ?
Charl L.
How long do you keep this on for?
Kat J.
1,145 reviews
This has a pretty hefty price tag for a Face mask,... How long does the jar last you with regular use?

Sephora