BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Sara K.
London , ON
Absolutely love this mask!! My skin feels healthy and new after trying it. It's very relaxing and easy to wash off.
Pushpa S.
surat
Good product and very much effective. It's like old becoming younger and I am proud to be the part of influenster.
Steph W.
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Fresh lotus youth preserve rescue mask! Smells amazing your face feels amazing after use! Very gentle on your skin!
Jacqueline W.
It feels nice on the skin but doesn’t make much of an impact. The texture of the mask isn’t the most comfortable
Joa S.
Miami
Amo tambien ese producto y obviamente me encantaria que me toque a mi ya que estoy dispuesta a usarlo usualmente
Emma C.
Absolutely love this mask! I slather myself in it in the morning and at night. I love the smell, its very 'fresh'
Sophie D.
Liliana S.
Tijuana
I love this moisturized. Having combination skin its really hard to choose the correct one, but this is perfect
Joa S.
Miami
fayrouz |.
So wonderful mask
It made my skin so soft and like baby skin.. I like applying it on my face once a week❤❤❤❤
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora