BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

• I want to try this so bad ! Is this good for acne prone s...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for adult acne ?2 Answers
  • fresh lotus mask or sephora mask 🧐🧐2 Answers
Atruba A.
Lotus the name itself says refreshing feel. This mask can be used daily to.make your skin feel.young . Suitable to use after a long day to exfoliate dirt
Annie F.
Mascouche, QC
I use it everytime after every cleaning. The texture is perfect and the application is smooth. It smells fresh and doesn't leave your skin greasy at all!
Ediris C.
Burlington
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I have sensitive combo skin. And this mask works perfect for me. It calms my redness and hidrates. Nice smell. I think it is pricey, I’d buy again tho.
Hanaa C.
Mississauga
One of the best moisturizer on the market. A little goes a long way. It makes the skin feel fresh and definitely a life saver in the winter time.
Youmna E.
jeddah
This product is very beautiful for the skin soft and easy to absorb and gives my skin smoothness and attractive look and sparkling, I love this product
Emily B.
Ottawa
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Wanted to love this product, but felt like it got outshined by other face masks I’ve used from Fresh. I found that it just didn’t do too much for me.
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
Lovely lovely mask!! Helps with sign of age, dry skin and acne ! After one month you'll see results ; apply every day ! I will buy it again for sure
This product was great for moisturising & uplifting my skin but I kind of had that tingling feeling on my skin whenever I applied it don’t know why..
Laura S.
I love the smell of this product! I use this and the lotus youth preserve eye cream once a week and it works wonders on my skin. Worth the money!!
Mona R.
Ajax, ON
This is a perfect pick me up mask. It just brings life back to your face and texture. I’m taking off a star for the price though because it hurts.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora