BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Donna R.
Pearl
As a 48 year old Mom and grandmother when you see something that say youth in the description you rush to purchase it. I have quite a few problem areas that I like for a product to address when I buy it and this product does it all glow, softness and firming. This product does it all
Melpo M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I wanna say that I am a huge fan of fresh, however I can’t always buy full sizes because they are a pricy for my pocket. I receive this on a subscription box and I really liked it. Not the best smell, but at least you know that is natural. The only reason I’m giving 4 ⭐️ is because the full size is $62 and as a student I can’t afford to buy it regularly, so I’m keeping it for special events ☺️
Mariia H.
Hightstown, NJ
I received a deluxe size of this mask in my sephora play box. After the first use I decided that I need a full size product! I have dry sensitive skin, and this product exfoliates gently and moisturizes my skin really well. The skin is super soft after. The mask is a bit messy, but that's ok for me. It smells like a cucumber. I took one star of because of the price tag. Wish it was more affordable....
Ege Öykü C.
boston
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask, Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I got this mask in mini size from a Sephora Play! Box. I loved it as soon as I washed it off.
I am not sure if this is a heavy duty moisturizing mask but it is cooling and my face feels soo soft afterwards. It has a slight cucumber smell however does not linger. I am sure the seaweed content helps fight with acne as well. It is a purifying and moisturizing mask at once for me.
Jisoo Y.
Flushing, NY
This mask is sooo hydrating! I love how it is so natural also. It has seeds inside so it helps gently exfoliate while hydrating it. I love how it is a fast mask too! Only 5 minutes. You will nottt regret getting this! It makes your skin sooo soft. Love it
Jessica S.
Youngsville, LA
I am a huge fan of fresh. A Sephora rep recommended this to me so I bought it. Made my skin so soft. The packaging is really cute too! Met all my expectations and I highly recommend this product
Sarah P.
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I’m quite young so I can’t totally speak to the ability of this mask to preserve youth in the face, but I did find it overall refreshing and it left my skin super soft! The texture of the seaweed also adds something super luxe to this mask. I however did not like the texture of the cream base of the mask. I found it to be awkward to keep on my face for more than 5 minutes
Cara G.
Weirton, WV
Makes me skin feel healthy, fresh and beautiful. Absolutely satisfied with this product. It was effective and made my skin look great. I bought from Sephora and will definitely be buying again.
Amanda F.
Hopkins, SC
I love Fresh products and the Lotus line in general. This is a 5 min facial tgat targets dull, tough and dry skin. It has a super creamy texture with seaweed, red algae and lotus seed. Its easy to wash off and did not irritate my skin. I had some dry patches on my skin and it literally cleared these up by the next morning. A must have as you can use this up to 3x a week!
Ashleyy G.
First time I smoke this all I could think about was grabbing some tortilla chips and dipping it right in. 10/10 do not recommend that but I couldn't help that being my first thought this mask is really nice and exfoliates the skin while just make sure you have access to a sink when you use it because the tiny exfoliating things in it are a pain to remove any other way.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora