BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Jennifer A.
I love this cream! It smells great and really does a great job of moisturizing my skin. It is especially nice right before bed, my skin always feels amazing the next day!
Chelsea L.
Vancouver, BC
This mask is truly a miracle product!
It really is a skin rescue in five minutes. After using this my skin was hydrated, radiant, smooth, plump, soft and it even helped to calm down some of my cystic breakouts. I’m skin is quite sensitive and this didn’t irritate my skin at all. Usually I have to do masks as night, due to being sensitive, however this mask is perfect before applying makeup. Pair this with the Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream and you have the perfect base for makeup!
Richelth G.
Anzoategui
I gotta say this is really good and exfoliating mask it's really quick too i only leave it on for 3 minutes and that's plenty of time for it to do it's job. I've been using it at least once/twice a week for the last month and i wake to glowing and smooth skin the next day every time. The reason i took of a star is the fact that my skin had to get used to it. It can sting and burn at least it did for me but i always woke up to great results so i kept using it after a few uses the stinging went away though so i'm happy to keep using it.
Sarah S.
Kitchener, ON
This new Rescue Mask from Fresh is truly amazing! I received a sample from Sephora and in only two uses, my skin felt more hydrated, exfoliated, and my acne also felt less inflamed! This mask is true to it’s name! Rescue! The only thing I recommend is doing this mask after a cleanser and before a toner only because it leaves a slight residue after rinsing off. Other than that I definitely will be purchasing a full size jar for sure!
Emily G.
So nice made my skin feel absolutely amazing I recommend it to so many people! It’s a good price for the amount of product you get and it lasts you for ages!
Sabrina K.
I got two of the 15ml samples with Sephora orders I made. This mask is very cooling refreshing. I rarely notice results right after using a face mask, but I feel like my skin just looked better after using this. Minus one star because of the price. I feel like these two 15ml samples will last a while. I hope they make a mini for this one. Would be 5 stars if it was cheaper.
Natasha G.
Edmonton , AB
This is my favourite mask from fresh, you only leave this on for 5 mins I usually leave it for 20 mins but the way this makes my skin look and feel after I wash this off is the best. It gives me like a brightening baby smooth feeling. This new mask will forever be loved in my skin care.
Sophie A.
I adore this mask! I’ve been using it since it came out and I’ve seen a difference in my skin! More even tone and texture!
Gentle exfoliating seeds help buff away dead skin!
It’s creamy and soothing
Christina L.
Toronto, Canada
This moisturizer, first and foremost, smells really weird. I like fresh and all of their products but this moisturizer is nothing to write home about. I wish I could trade this for the rose moisturizer, which smells so nice!
Leah H.
Newton Aycliffe
Absolutely amazing ! Makes your skin feel great and fresh and keeps it soft and hydrated for over a week . Although I use many great products on my face these are definitely the best and makes me feel amazing !
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora